• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Registeel DS' fakemon thread!

Years
    Wow. I really love the Grass Monkey. :P

The final evolution is... well... don't know how to say it but it put me in awe. It's amazing. I also really liked the Bear that you said looked like Chewbacca it looks sick. :D

I remember I suggested something befo-- OH YEAH! As for another project make like a comic of a hero going through the game. I would really enjoy that. Put your FakeDex into a comic/game and yeah. You'd be my hero. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    You are truly gifted Regi; Every single one of these fakemons are very proffesional looking. Great job and I hope to see future projects?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    i tried to make a sprite of Flamtyke, i made it bigger than a sprite and its my first scratch no coloring

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    you have some of the best bug pokemon i have ever seen, and all the rest rock as well. good luck o your future projects (though with your ability, you don't need all that much luck)

P.S. I was waiting for someone to make a cerberus houndoom evo

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    lucarian...is a crescemon
    based fake there are lots of digimon edits i saw a
    duftmon leapord mode= flamuar and i think you should say that there based on digimon
    also prowmer is stolen from here https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41977908/

and lemiper from here

both by mages pages

orakoal is the digimon sovergein that looks like a 2 headed tree turtle

basicly you stole quite a bit here

Last edited:

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    at least he made the orakoal look a bit different then the digimon, those digimon are probably his insperation thats all :)

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    yeah but the 2 mages pages are almost stolen and he doesent mention that he used them

Regi DS

I'm always sleepy (zzz...)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    lucarian...is a crescemon
    based fake there are lots of digimon edits i saw a
    duftmon leapord mode= flamuar and i think you should say that there based on digimon
    also prowmer is stolen from here https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41977908/

and lemiper from here

both by mages pages

orakoal is the digimon sovergein that looks like a 2 headed tree turtle

basicly you stole quite a bit here

... Are you trying to discredit my work? Yes, some of them do look a lot like existing fakemon and digimon and I do admit that I used them for reference, but most of my work is 100% original, the rest being derived from other stuff.

Quit being nosy.

Inuki

Rawr
    Years
    maxxa is right. When I saw "Lemiper" I knew it wasn't yours. =\ And the other ones too. Atleast try to give credit to the original artists of them? Anywho, they are ALL very good. Some of the best I have ever seen. ^w^

Regi DS

I'm always sleepy (zzz...)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    maxxa is right. When I saw "Lemiper" I knew it wasn't yours. =\ And the other ones too. Atleast try to give credit to the original artists of them? Anywho, they are ALL very good. Some of the best I have ever seen. ^w^

Yeah I should explain where I got the ideas from so people would stop pressuring me. The nerve of some people...

Hell I'm going to remove the lemipur line and replace Lucarian in the 3rd version of the fakedex if you all going to be happy to see them removed

The 3rd version of the fakedex will be in full color, like these.

Rescudog

Tailim

=3

Inuki

Rawr
    Years
    Yeah I should explain where I got the ideas from so people would stop pressuring me. The nerve of some people...

Hell I'm going to remove the lemipur line and replace Lucarian in the 3rd version of the fakedex if you all going to be happy to see them removed

The 3rd version of the fakedex will be in full color, like these.
    Well its the truth. ^^" I'm sure people aren't trying to pressure you, its just you didn't tell them who you got it from and stuff, so it made a big fuss.

You really don't have to do that. Just put a link or something from who you got it from and stuff, then people shouldn't complan. But thats just me and sorry if I sounded mean and stuff. v~v"

And those are very good. ^w^

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    These are really amazing, Regi DS! You've got talent!
    My favorites of your fakemon are Mawtress, Dodia, and Ceudon. Tough Mawtress is the best of the three.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Woah those are all astounding! Glossil is my favorite. Drawings like that are inspiring. Keep it up!

Gbj153

Mashimaro Freak =3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    does are great! good job, you're so good at drawing lol

Back