• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reincarnation

Do you believe in reincarnation?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No.

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Agnostic. (We'll know when we get there.)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I believe in reincarnation.

Reason is because I don't believe that we came to this earth to follow God's beliefs and earn our right to go to heaven. That's my piece of cake :/

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    If there is such a thing as Hell, then we'll all go there. ^_^ Cus a true and honorable God wouldn't pick favorites

And if we do go to Hell indeed, that'll just prove what a fake thing God is :/

I don't think God is to decide what entirely happens to us after we die. He only controls us when we're alive. I believe if you live a good life and try your best to respect everyone, then you'll be released from the reincarnation cycle and move into heaven/nirvana/etc.

Back