• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Aeri entered the crowded room.Her gaze drifted around, then rested apon two very young girl morphs -a Squirtle, and a Charmander- huddled together, whimpering."Don't worry." Aeri said cooly.She bent down, fingers laced with a black, pyscic, aura and drew two star symbols on the shoulder's of the Squirtle morph's suit-it fell off instantly.The girl looked gratefully at her, and stood up, waiting for her friend.Aeri gave her a hint of a smile and did the same to the other girl.Her's came off as well, both girls whispered:"Thank you,...." they looked curiously at the star on her cheek. "....Alakazam morph." and then both girls ran out of the room.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Cassy looked on the other morphs who was leaving after freeing so many other morphs, but she couldnt leave...not yet...the human which had done this to so many other morphs was to dangerous to be free with the knowlege of how to make the controlling armor...

~Skye, Im sorry I cant go with you....I have to deal with the man who cought you...if...if I die, pleace tell Anna the mewtwo morph that it was a pleasure to meet her...~ Cassy sent over her thought to the Zapdos morph, and awaited the horrible man.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye heard Cassy's thoughts floating to her as if delivered by a light spring breeze. She shook her head, and took off in Cassy's direction, hoping to catch her before any harm was done.

By now, a thunderstorm had brewed above them. Thunder clapped loudly overhead as Skye sought out Cassy.

"Stop!" she yelled to her as Ken came onto the scene. Sparks flew from her body as the thunderstorm charged her powers. She looked at Cassy and Ken sternly. "This is not the way to solve the problem."

Ken looked taken aback by her words, so ready was he to capture his morphs back into slavery. He took a few steps back as Skye approached them, standing betwenn the human and the morph.

"The morphs here have been freed," Skye told them both, feeling great tension between them. "He has nothing now, nothing to defend with, and these morphs will be able to warn all the others. Do not destroy him, because some day if we are in a jam, he will remember our pity...especially when he is not entirely human to begin with."

The last few words Skye spoke to them seemed to have a profound effect on Ken. He looked at her strangely, as if she were speaking a language he could not understand. Skye turned to look at him directly.

"I know what you are," she told him. "No mere human can communicate with such psychic power...you have a bit of Espeon in you. You should embrace your true character and fight for our freedom. Find a place where your heart belongs."

With that, she spread her wings, sparks still flying from the lightning that charged her. She looked at Cassy.

"Let's leave. He can do us no more harm," she told her, praparing to take flight.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    ~ Sorry Skye I can't, he still know how to make those horrible armors, and that some morphs are catchable...I wont hurt him but now keep away, I dont want anything to happen to you!~ Cassy used her psychic powers to comunicate with Skye before she put up a psychic barrier which would keep Skye protected.

" You are pathetic, do you know that? Capeturing weak charmander morphs and other weak pokemorphs...thats pathetic! Im stronger than all the morphs and pokemons you ever cought put togheter!" Cassy tried to make him angry as she herself was charging her power to the max. A bright pink flaming aura surrounded the mew morph, her skin and hair became more and more pink, yet she was afraid of doing this...she was afraid of loseing herself to the mew part of her...the stronger attack she used the stronger became the mew in her...someday it could take over her completly...she knew that so that was why she was afraid of useing her powers.
    a lightning sudden struck the facility, makeing flames ignite.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye took flight away from the scene. She felt hot tears streaming down her face. Everything felt so wrong, so tainted. She landed in a tree away from the fortress a ways, noticing the Umbreon morph making her way into the forest as well.

"The rain will extinguish the flames," Skye reassured her from an overhanging branch. "I worry more for the great hatred between us all. I wish it would be possible for everyone, morph, human, and pokemon to see that we are all really the same thing. We are all one thing. We are all alive, and we have mouths and ears and eyes that speak hear and see the same things. I do not understand the differences we give ourselves. I cannot understand why we have to fight in order to preserve our identity, because in fighting we are extinguishing another's identity...like the rain will do to the fire in the fortress. It does not have to be this way."

She sat on the wide branch, gazing off to nowhere in particular.

"Hatred will be the end of this world," she told the Umbreon morph sadly, wiping her tear-stained face.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
    Moonlihgt nodded. "Humans despise us, while we try to live in peace. They want us in circus's and zoos. I can't say I blame them." and I hopped onto a rock and relaxed. "We're different from them. We may seem like them, but they hate us because we are not human. Some don't hate Pokemon. Very few don't hate us."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Aeri sighed.She sent a telepathic message to the morphs she had helped.(It....has been a wonder meeting you...I, will, not give my name, however.....I hope we meet once more....) Making a barrier, she did not allow, the other morphs to track, or to find out her name.She nodded, and teleported, to a place, far, far away, somewere in the midst of the oceans....
    ---
    *sighs* Yep, another pic of Aeri....*grins*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "There has to be a way for them to understand, since we are thier creation," Skye said thoughtfully, watching the rain. "Or perhaps there is a region of land where they cannot exist and we can. Something. Anything is better than this."

She gestured towards the flam-engulfed fortress with a sweeping arm. She said nothing to Moonlight for a long while, gazing at the ruin before them.

"Someday, we'll all get out of this mess," she assured the Umbreon morph. She looked out once more at the ruins of something that was once great and terrible. "SOmeday, there will be peace."

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Faith blinked in confusion at the young man before her, her thoughts lost in a midriad of voices and memories. " Silly puppy!" She giggled, deciding to ignore the annoying voices. She lifted his face with her hand lightly, smiling down at him warmly. " They died because it was thier time...not because of you....How can I kill someone who has done no wrong?" She said, Pulling his sword free from the ground. She held it before him, her eyes bubbling with violet warmth. " Here....You may think you have failed...but you haven't....Will you still protect me? Takeda-Sama?" She asked.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Inside the facility Cassy were dodging pokeball after pokeball, which all belonged to Ken.

"Missed again! Oh so close!" She said to make him angry and reckless, she needed him to be that tbefor doing what she knew she had to do. Suddenly she saw her chanse, all she did was touching him on his shoulder with her hand then she let go of all the power which created an gigantic explosion that lighted up the night.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye watched the fortress, and shielded her eyes as the explosion lit up the rainy sky.

"I will not put iup with such reckless behavior. I am leaving," she announced, spreading her wings, and taking off into the night. "I warned that kadabra morph that her anger would only lead to destruction. It seems that it has led to hers as well."

With eyes full of mournful tears, Skye flew back to her home on the cliff, and wished nothing more than to stay there without contact with anyone else.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    His grey eyes turned a shade lighter as he looked into her violet gaze, his heart thumped loudly in his chest and he couldnt think. Slowly his hand came to rest on the sword, a grim reminder that any dishonored samurai would finish the job himself. Pardoned or not. His head fell from her hand, he swiftly sheathed the sword and he stood. He paused for a moment, not being able to tell her how he felt. But wanting to say it all...
    "Lady Faith. I will not bring dishonor upon myslef again. I will protect you and keep you safe... or die trying. I don't know if i can explain things to you now..." he began as his eyes grew a bright red, along with his face, "but I shall never leave your side, if that is what you wish..."
    He bowed slightly as he tried to calm himself down.
    'Great. Is this what they call... loving someone? Keh. Me... ... shoot.'

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    The Alakazam morph appeared on the island, gaze drifting from place to place, with her steely, lavender gaze."I suppose, that, this shall be my new home for the time.....and the place to control my anger....although......." she scanned the island with her mind."I will be alone....no matter, I've always been alone, in the shadows."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back