• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relationship with parents.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    With my mom, things are excellent. A bit strained due to me keeping my personal life personal, and smoking pot, but otherwise, she' still my mom. She loves me and would do anything she could to keep me safe and make sure I have a good life. Hell, with the half the effort she puts in.... I should be bending over backwards doing miracles in my sleep. I owe her a lot, more than I could ever repay her.

As for my dad... he isn't a part of my life, and I couldn't care one way or the other. He makes half-assed attempts at trying to call me and talk to me, but it's just a waste of both of our time. The only healthy relationship I could see myself having with him is a business one, cultivating/selling marijuana. He'd set up the grow op, and we'd grow the plants and then sell them. I could see this happening very, very soon. I like him, he's a good person, but not as my dad.

CapricornPsyche

Psychic Trainer of Capricorn
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 11, 2012
    I have a Nice relationship with my parents, they are very good parents from my perspective, especially my mother <3

though we're always so busy during the week and I feel I am a burden on them... which is why I wish to get my own place soon, so they have less financial worries...

Years
    My relationship with my mum is awesome. She's loving but not so loving that I'm like one of those bubble wrapped children you see nowadays. She tries to get me to do things she knows would benefit me but knows when she's going too far. She's amazing and I don't know what I'd do without her.
    I haven't seen my dad since I was about five years old. He got into gambling and lost all of our money betting on races. By the time my mum and him split up and he left we had no food, money and I had to sleep on the floor because he'd sold my bed. It really screwed up my mum, she can't trust anyone anymore with money now. After they split up though my dad was allowed to see my because of legal reasons but after one day my mum got a phone call from him saying he was taking me away and she'd never see me again. I still don't know if that meant he was going to abduct me or kill me or god knows what but my mum ended up racing to get me and after that day I never saw my dad again. He did contact me through my granddad a few years back though through a letter, which I have managed to loose, with contact details. I'd give anything to have a normal relationship with him, or any relationship with him I guess. But I guess I'm still kinda scared to meet him. So overall relationship with my dad isn't good.
    As for my stepdad I guess it's not bad. But it's not good either. He's tried to be a farther to me but so far I've never really felt a connection with him. The only time I ever thought there was one there was when he spent time with me and we built a computer with me, but it turns out he only did it through guilt because he was cheating on my mum. So yea that's not too good either.

tl;dr
    Good relationship with my mum, bad relationship with my dad and stepdad.

Back