• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relationships <3

Kurosaki

"Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.
    But you may be ready in a couple of years.
    You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.
    And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility."

"The Keys to Your Heart
    You are attracted to good manners and elegance.
    In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.
    You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.
    Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
    Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
    You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered."

Err... they were different, XD
    I found some of it to be accurate, but not all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.
    In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
    Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love.
    Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
    You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.

Uhh...I guess that's right? O_o First one is at least

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Your Ideal Relationship is Friends Only

Honestly, you're not really ready for a relationship right now.
    And you prefer to keep things platonic, for now.
    That's not to say that one of your friends could be dating material.
    You're just taking a break for now.

The Keys to Your Heart
    You are attracted to obedience and warmth.
    In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.
    Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love.
    Your risk of cheating is low. Even if you're tempted, you'd try hard not to do it.
    You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
    In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

I know I've taken both of those before... and my results were completely different then. And more accruate too. But... it's 5:30 am, so that's probably the reason. XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Your Ideal Relationship is Marriage
    You've dated enough to know what you want.
    And that's marriage - with the right person.
    You're serious about settling down some time soon.
    Even if you haven't met the person you want to get hitched to!

..heavy X3 but true ^^;

The Keys to Your Heart
    You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
    ..i..guess?
    In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved. yeah, i tend to like to know where things are going :3
    You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change. well i am, so yeah ^^;
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please. been there, done that..XD
    Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets. yesh :3 honesty is the most important thing to me
    Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. yeah, i could/have never cheated in a relationship, even in bad ones ^^;
    You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it. ..i'm a girl, of course i've thought about it XD
    In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily. yesh -i love true love <3

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    "Your Ideal Relationship is Marriage

"

Well, I -am- more for serious dating, but I'm not really looking to get hitched... o_O

"The Keys to Your Heart

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.
    "

Some of these contradict themselves. XD They're mostly true. I remember taking this quiz before. o_o

Years
    Your Ideal Relationship is Casual Dating

Maybe you're looking for love...
    But mostly you're looking for fun.
    You could get serious with the right person.
    For now, though, you're enjoying playing the field.

The Keys to Your Heart

-You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
    -In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.
    -You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.
    -You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.
    -Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
    -Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.
    -You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.
    -In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

Yeeeah...that is so not me >.<

Years
    "Your Ideal Relationship is Casual Dating

For now, though, you're enjoying playing the field."

"The Keys to Your Heart
    In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.
    Your ideal relationship is traditional. Without saying anything, both of you communicate with your hearts.
    Your risk of cheating is 100%. You are not suited for a monogamous relationship.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered."

That's me? O_O I highly doubt it..

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years

The Keys to Your Heart

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.
    Hmm......kinda like me...but then again.....hmm...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021

The Keys to Your Heart
    You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.
    You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
    You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Yourd ideal Relaitonship Is Casual Dating

The Keys To Your Heart

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
    Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
    Your risk of cheating is high. You can't resist desire and lust.
    You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.
    In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

^^who are they kidding? Im not nothing like that...oh well

Years

... ... ... ... Pwahahahahahahah! Ahahahaahaha! Ahahahahahaha! Ah! Ahoa!! ROFLXDLMFAO!! Tch, worst, most inaccurate result I've ever gotten in a quiz!! XD
    I don't wanna get married 'cuz I hate marriage, plus a weddings sux0rz! XD
    Dated enough ta know what I want?! XD!!! I never dated anyone, tch, but then again I ain't no fool, tch, I know what kinda person I want 'cuz I've already met her, but meh, tch, that's one impossible case for me an' a totally different story. ^^;;

Tch, let's see how "accurate" tha next one is! XD

Hmm... tch, I liked tha questions in this one alot. ^^;;

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
    (Yup. Tch, that's me allright. ^^)
    You'd like to your lover to think you are flexible and ready for anything!
    (Indeed, tch, I want a free an' flexible person by my side. ^^;;)
    (Oh YEAH! Tch, I HATE tha kind of ppl that ain't never sure on their feelings. >_<)
    (Yup. Tch, I want ta find my pair an' live happily ever after... tch, but first I gotta clear out some feelings from a previous attempt that failed. -_-)
    (Err, tch, kinda true... tch, an' I'd want her ta be ok with it too... I wouldn't mind her doin' tha same either, as long as she still carries feelings for me. ^^)
    In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.
    (*applause* Bravo! Tch, compared to tha last one, this one was 100% accurate an' true! Tch, nice quiz. ^^)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Your Ideal Relationship is Polyamory

You want to have your cake... and everyone else's.
    Which isn't a bad thing, if everyone else gets to eat too!
    You're too much of a free spirit to be tied down by a traditional relationship.
    You think relationships should be open and free, with few restrictions.
    That...hm. I dunno. o_O I guess it kind of makes sense since I can never really see myself with a single person in the future. But then, at the same time, I can't see myself with anyone anyway. XD;

Okay, second quiz.

You are attracted to obedience and warmth. I suppose so. o_o I dont like when people break the rules, I suppose.
    In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell. Um, no. I've heard love can make someone very self-concious at times, but then not at all at other times. If it fluctuates that much, something orderly and definite would be better, no? <_<
    You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring. o_O I could care less. I know I'm not "stylish" so if someone were to think that, I'd say they have a mental defect. XD
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic. No. o_o; Well, it would depend on what extent they were that way. Towards me all the time, then yeah, of course I'd break up. If to other people, well...I find that funny, most of the time. o_o;
    Your ideal relationship is traditional. Without saying anything, both of you communicate with your hearts. Maybe?
    Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. That's true.
    You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore. True, true, true~
    In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered. First part, no. Second part, yes. ;D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yourd ideal Relaitonship Is Casual Dating

For now, though, you're enjoying playing the field

The Keys to Your Heart

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
    In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    1) Your Ideal Relationship is Friends Only

Honestly, you're not really ready for a relationship right now.
    And you prefer to keep things platonic, for now.
    That's not to say that one of your friends could be dating material.
    You're just taking a break for now.

2) The Keys to Your Heart

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
    Your risk of cheating is high. You can't resist desire and lust.

I dont agree with them personaly but hey, they're only little quizzes o.o

Years

The overall result is correct, the third sentence is correct...the others aren't, though. I have met the person - several times actually - and I never did any sort of dating before then... ^^;

And geez, what the heck...the results for the second quiz are so not me...

The Keys to Your Heart
    - You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart
    Eh...I'm not sure about this one. As long as he can show that he cares about me...

- In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.
    No. I don't like uncertainty - I like knowing that things are going okay.

-You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
    I don't care what he thinks I'm like, as long as it's nothing bad.

-You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.
    Can't really say anything about this...don't have much experience with this. But as long as I still cared deeply...then probably not.

- Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
    Oh heck yes.

- Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
    That one's correct. I could never just go out and cheat on the one person I care for the most.

- You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.
    Afraid of it? No. Confining? I don't think it is. I'm actually looking forward to the day when I can get married.

- In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.
    Um, no. I don't fall in love easily - I don't even develop crushes - so whenever I do feel it, it's serious. It's not something I'm about to just throw away like it's nothing.

O_o;;

Years
    Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Keys to Your Heart

ummm? o.0;;

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

Not really true.

The Keys to Your Heart

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

Only a couple of those statements are true about me.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years

^__^ That sounds like me I guess! ^___^

The Keys to Your Heart

Yep! I like those kind of people, believe it or not :3
    In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.
    This quiz is seemingly perfect o_o
    Well....not really...I'd like them to think I'm just...fun
    Pfft Of course! I wouldn't be able to strongly support someone insecure of themselves...
    Your ideal relationship is traditional. Without saying anything, both of you communicate with your hearts.
    *giggles* This test is amazing
    o_0 meh...I really dont agree or disagree...I'm a flirt...
    I do! I don't even know what that 'p' word means...XD But, I do believe in happy marriage!
    Yay for commitment! You should be loyal :3

Those tests are SO me...hehe! The Unpaired One speaks...X3

Back