• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Relationships <3

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating
    You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.
    But you may be ready in a couple of years
    You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment
    And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility

That is true, I don't wanna go down the aisle,, not yet atleast.. meh XD

The Keys to Your Heart
    You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart
    - Hmmm.. not quite sure about that
    In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored. - That is true, wouldn't want to be bored oO
    You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring. - I guess that would be nice.. I think
    You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic. - Wouldn't want someone with an attitude problem.. that is true
    Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love. - Hmmm.. not sure
    Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. - That is true, if I really had one XD
    You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred. - That is so not true, I don't like the thought of being Married x.x
    In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily. - Hmm.. do I have a thirst for love?... maybe oO

So there you go XD

Back