• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
Hmm, I eventually found another site and the download worked.

Those still get cut off before they finish (~500/700 kb), thanks though =)

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
maybe you can better try to get more digit support cuz i think there will later be better stuff able(we are going fast i think)
so then you maybe can better have an 48mb or 64mb rom
or else you cant save stuff

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
um...that is something called ridiculous, and also people, patience is a virtue (lol, i know i'm a hypocrite, but really, something like an update to a-map is worth waiting for) anyways as always lu-h0, i'm looking forward to the update ^^ good luck!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm having an issue - ALL of these roms have non-functioning warp panels. Double clicking on any warp in the room (oness I have made myself or pre-existing ones) it says 'This map does not exist." When it quite clearly DOES.

*FIXED* Just redownloaded A-Map and it all works :S

Last edited:

Nordom

Maker of Onyx
Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2010
LU-HO...

I have been Using your Product for a few weeks now, and i was wondering, when will this program allow you to Anything to an Extended Rom (IE Emerald, has 16MB, but my Hack will have 32) your Program wont allow me to add anything to the rom past the Original 16MB

Midori

Deep Sea Tentacruel
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2010
If I might so humbly suggest a slight improvement to this program, I'd say... a smarter mouse-scroll system. As it is, no matter what my mouse is over, it scrolls through the maps. I'd like to be able to scroll not only up and down, but side to side on the map itself with my mouse's scroll button in this program.. also be able to scroll using my mouse scroller up and down the selection of tiles or permissions.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
this tool is great and i have a suggestion for the next update it would be cool if you can enable a way to transfer the map itself from a map file to a map thats in the header instead of having to use grosser block to copy it onto the game because ive messed up my hack several times and it usually happens when i forget to back up my data oh course ive started saving my scripts and everything now but i think it would be a great help if you can make that possible

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
Hey, I just thought of a suggestion for you, Mr. Lu-Ho. I don't believe it's implemented already (correct me if I'm wrong, though), and it may or may not been suggested already, but...

Did you ever think of having a feature that tracks which flags are already being used, and maybe which offset they are stored at?

I think it'd be a decently useful tool for those who want to re-do everything. Dunno if it's possible or not, but just thought I'd suggest it.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
can someone give me a working link I think I've tried everyone on this site they all cut off around 80 kb

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2016
need some help? well, HOW TO MAKE A DIVE PLACE SIR? dive place, where you can dive and teleported you at underwater...

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
Years
I recently upgraded from 1.80 to 1.92 and the number of new things was pure awesomeness. I love the open script button! Saldy, there is one issue. I cannot find a guide for what each of the movement permissions do. All I know are C, 1, and 4.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I recently upgraded from 1.80 to 1.92 and the number of new things was pure awesomeness. I love the open script button! Saldy, there is one issue. I cannot find a guide for what each of the movement permissions do. All I know are C, 1, and 4.
Hover above them and look in the bottom left corner ;)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Without AdvanceMap, where would Pokemon hacking be. This is like the god of all programs, it makes me cry.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
how can i had a master ball to the map?if i want to put it like in a pokeball and when i play i can take it and its master ball you know like the potion you find and all other stuff?

I<3Lugia

The Lugia Tamer!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
I keep getting this message when I try to get any of the Advanced Map programs...

Windows cannot open this folder.
The compressed (zipped) folder 'C:/users/erik/AppData/Local/Temp/am1.92-3.zip' is invalid.

Can anyone help me?

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
Years
hm... I cannot understand why it do not work for you...

Do you use Firefox / InternetExplorer / Safari / Chrome?
ore some special ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back