• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    I can answer that, I had that happen in FireRed to cities sometimes. You should export the map layouts FIRST, then import them aftermaking your new maps, save and if needs be rinse and repeat.

I wonder, will Diamond/Pearl/Platinum support be added someday? I should imagine it would be a little harder since the environment is semi-3D.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    this is indeed a very usefull tool

is there a way to eliminate all maps from a rom and start from scratch???

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • How do I change the world map graphics on Ruby, I can only change the coordinates and locations, but not the actuall graphics, like rearanging the tiles around the way I want them, instead of having it using the same old world map of Hoenn, I already know how to change the in game maps like Littleroot town and stuff, I want to know how to change the world map......

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Thanks alot for this programme. I've been using it for a long time.

But I translated the Dutch language file a bit further as well as changed some language mistakes.. It isn't fully translated but at least móre translated.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Delete is not possible.
    Export: File->Map->save Map as
    Import: File->Map->Open Map & File->Map->Insert Map

Cholo

Moveset Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    how come when i try to download this it says 403: forbidden

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    Hey there i believe this is my first post, so I thought I may as well make it useful:

I found a download link! I've tested it, it works, virus free!

tinyurl

.com

/

oxatv2

Sorry I had to lay it out like that but I don't have 15 posts so I can't post urls :[

Lacianxx

~Pokemon Distorted~
    Years
  • I have a suggestion for you, Lu-Ho. Why not attempt to make a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum oriented Advancemap program? Sorry if someone already posted this idea. I think it would be very useful, however.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Hello @all:

The download now work again.
    My page is also online.

@Lacianxx: this have requested multiple time.
    the problem is, there is not enough known about the maps in DP yet.
    and i have no time to do one in the moment because i working on the next AdvanceMap version.

Greetz LU-HO

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    Is there a way to copy and paste maps? I accidently buggered up my rom when I used Pokescript and overwrote the 880001 or something script (which had nothing anyway, but apparently overwriting it causes the game to crash, something I didn't know at the time). And considering I spent a long time remaking the Pallet Town map into a new one, I'd like to be able to copy the tiles I placed and paste them into my new rom (rather than inserting the map in new).

If this is not possible, then how would I go about deleting one of the maps already contained in the rom?

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • i have a question for you (PaulH) what do you mean the rom "crashed", i might have the same issue (I am using ruby, are you?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back