• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Are you saving on the top toolbar or next to the information (right of 'grass' most likely)? Might make a difference.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • You have to press the Savebutton in the Wildpokemon window/part itself.
    and you have to press save for each part (grass/wather...)

Alex31

Pro D<
    Years
  • Having a way you can save tiles in and load them in would be much easier when it comes to inserting tiles and tilesets, like on your current tile pad you could select a few tiles, and save them as say, .pkm file, and then you can mix and match between tilesets without all the confusing stuff with Paint.

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • Hey all, I've got a question about A-Map. I just downloaded it today, so please forgive me for not knowing the basics of it. My question is...is it possible to export a tileset bitmap? It's something I really need to do....

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
    Years
  • yes it is possible, what you have to go into is the block and tiles thingy...
    Not working, i know, i can never work it out either...im a newbie to

Hey lu-ho, please, can you try to make a gsc AdvanceMap, thated be really helpful

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
  • If someone knows, would they mind telling me? It will come in very handy for a project I'm working on....

Derlo

Tired....
    Years
  • How do I export a map to another bank ...
    example:
    the home of the player (on pallet) to veridian forest?

Sorry if this is not the right place!

theswordbuggy

Rom Hacker
    Years
  • i am using pokemon emerald and when i add my own tile sets into it i play it on the rom and all the tiles screw up. it does this when change the amount of blocks and put my own tile set in it. can i please have some help here.
    Thanks
    Buggy

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • @Melash: go to Blockeditor, than in the Manu Image->Export Tileset Part 1
    have fun.

@"It was once said": try GoldMap 1.6 or Zeromap
    they are realy good tools, and you can almost do all that is possible in the gsc versions.

and sorry no time for it, tu much to do with GBA versions...

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    I see two problem, I was editing the map, then I go to another rom and forgot to save and I went to the same map where I just edit in last rom and it automatic copied the map to another rom and saes by it self.
    What does "Advancemaperror(5): the vaule at $offset is not a pointer!" mean?

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
    Years
  • Hi,
    I've got a Probelm!
    I wanted to edit the Tileset but then i made a mistake and now Pallet down looks like Glitch town :D
    I know that I've made an Backup some time ago but how do I get that Backup?
    I want to have the normal Tileset but I don't know how to get it back.

Years
  • I don't know if this has been suggested before, but here goes.

Suggestion: Implement the Day/night system into the next A-Map, making it compatible with the possible wild pokemon encounters (e.g. at day you see, lets say, zigzagoon, and at night you see hoothoot instead of zigzagoon)
    How it works: Well, obviously, first you must have the day/night system ready on your ruby/sapphire/emerald ROM. Then, A-Map should be able to detect it, and synchronize accordingly.

I'm pretty sure this is one hell of a job, but if it's possible, please give it a shot, it would be wonderful! :D

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • O_________O
    i think we are forgetting what a map editor is....
    anyways, Lu-Ho i'm getting anxiety attacks. Is the new a-map almost coming?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2010
    Making cave exit

can anyone tells me what i do wrong
    i maked a cave and everything works fine but if i want to leave the warp at the cave exit doesnt work can anyone please help me

Years
  • O_________O
    i think we are forgetting what a map editor is....
    anyways, Lu-Ho i'm getting anxiety attacks. Is the new a-map almost coming?

Ehm... That is map editing... I don't think you understand what I mean... I meant the ability to set wildbattles according to the day/night system....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back