• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.90 / 1.91 /1.92

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
    It is the wrong type of zip file for vista (ie it takes me to the desktop) and when i take it to XP, it tells me it is corrupted. I WANT ADVANCE MAP!

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
    Hi D-poke
    I make a self quote:
    Hi
    @all who have only the "corrupted" 80kb file.

can you try this link:
    https://luho.kilu.de/downloads/invisible_long.php?user=1&site=10&spez=slowINET

try it 3-4 times, you sould be redirectet the second time if the first time will not work/will only geht the 80kb file.

the problem is a maximal execution time of 12 secound of my free hoster...

if this work, i will change the https://amneu.no-ip.info link to this.

[EDIT]please report if it work with this or not![/EDIT]

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
    Thankyou!

I got it. You use the bottom link, btw. I have a question though. How do you take apart 'folders' Because my old editor didnt allow name changes, I gave more than one route the same name. Now i cant give them separate names!

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
    @NarutoActor:
    I miss spelled the link, i corrected it.
    -> correct is: https://amneu.no-ip.info

@D-poke:
    It is not yet possible to add new Names, because I do not found all Offsets I have to add new data/change data for this function...

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
    i opened it today, and the map i edited last night has a german E in the place of the bank number. Help!

are you going to answer my question?

Last edited by a moderator:

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
    @D-poke:
    I have no idea what you mean...
    Do you have a screen of it?

what have you done exactrly?
    Edit an existing map oder create a new one?
    do you change also other tings like Scripts with XSE....?

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
    I called it highways B&M (its one of the ones wtih multiple routes in a folder) and now it is something like this: |E
    instead of a bank number (there are two dots over the E, thats why i called it german)

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
    @D-poke
    your rom seams to be corrupted...
    and you do not answered my questions...

@alitahir:
    IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!!!
    -_-" how much do i have to say this again....

D-poke

Fairly Far Fetched
    Years
    sorry. i did edit it. its the route with cycling road. i mostly took out the water and put in trees and such.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
    I was about to mention the lack of 1.93 but I dont see anything that needs improving ._.
    actually, I do lol. The RMXP mapping feature, being able to select more than one tile piece, it'd make mapping town a LOT easier.
    Also, an event editor with no scripts would be nice too, I cant script yet but I want to edit events without A-Text, I want to make events that do stuff without scripting. It'd make it easier for beginner hackers too.

Shiny Quagsire

I'm Still Alive, Elsewhere
    Years
    I was about to mention the lack of 1.93 but I dont see anything that needs improving ._.
    actually, I do lol. The RMXP mapping feature, being able to select more than one tile piece, it'd make mapping town a LOT easier.
    Also, an event editor with no scripts would be nice too, I cant script yet but I want to edit events without A-Text, I want to make events that do stuff without scripting. It'd make it easier for beginner hackers too.

Ummmm...

It's impossible to make events without scripts. Completely impossible.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    this thing should get a nobel prize its that awesome XD

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years

Read the readme, there are all shortcuts, also the one for "big block" / the stamp function.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back