• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Release Date Speculation

When Will The new Pokemon HG And SS Release In Europe?

• January

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • February

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • March

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • April

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • June

• July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify in a message)

• Total voters

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Wheres the poll then. Besides the fact there is threads for this I will answer with late May most likely.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Since I dont give a damn about the UK even though I think it might release at the same time as the U.S, Im gonna guess for North America. Im guessing around March.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    im gunna guess around june same as with platinum

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Humph. Portugal's ALWAYS behind in these release dates, but I'll say March for an European release. I'm pretty sure I'll get it around end's of April in Portugal, though. <.<

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    The main series games have always came out in late march or early april since Ruby and Saphire came out back in 2003, when I first got into Pokemon, though my first Pokemon game was Gold, my second was ruby, also, it took a YEAR, a full 365 days, for the original Gold and Silver to be translated, so IF I had to wait until october 2010, my head would explode, and then i would get furious with Nintendo for taking so long, luckly, since technology is more efficientt now than it was during the time of the original GS, it would most likely be released in late february, yeah right, nintendo said that platinum would come out in february around valentines day, and they pulled a prank on us and released it a month and a half later, especially since the translation was mainly copying and pasting from DPs programming, so if Nintendo just copied and pasted the text fron the original GSC, and then translated the rest, with the battle frontier, wifi plaza, and GTS being copied and pasted from platinum, it would be released aproxamentaly around Washingtons day 2010 (february 22nd)

blue

gucci
    Years
    I hope its earlier than we expect, that'd be great e.g Late March/Early April. But if I have to guess, i'd say 16th April

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    I'm suspecting March for the US and late May for the UK, i'm going to order the american version though as there's no way i'm waiting two extra months to get the game lol

Last edited:
    Back