• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Religion Survey

Religion?

• Christianity

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Islam

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Hinduism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Judaism

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Wicca

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Shinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pastafarian/"Parody" Religion

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Atheist/Agnostic

Votes: 35 46.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    For most of my life, I was Christian. I was baptized Catholic and took First Communion but became Methodist after my mom re-married. After high school, though, I stopped going to church. It bored me. I felt it was a waste of time.

Right now, I don't really know what I believe. Religion isn't something I think about and honestly I like it that way. I'd say I lean more towards atheism, because I have a hard time imagining there really being gods out there. However, I like the idea of religion, and have immense respect for them and the people that follow them. I... just can't see myself believing in one right now. o__O

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I would consider myself to be Christian, though I can't say I would really fall into any particular denomination. I've tried so many over the last three years or so and they all had a few things I didn't quite agree with. That said, I do feel I should eventually pick one particular denomination and stick to it, I don't really like the idea of pick-and-choosing-religion.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I claim to be Christian, I go to church and listen to the Christian music and stuff, but outside of that, it doesn't play a big role in my life, and I certainly don't believe I have to go out converting the world, despite what I'm told.

Years
    I would have to go with Agnostic.
    I just want to have some form of afterlife, if that is how to put it. I don't believe that there is a higher power watching over me.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Atheist.

Brought up Catholic until I was capable of forming my own independent thoughts at around age 7. That's when I just started asking too many questions that religious figures couldn't provide me answers to, and I eventually just decided that religion wasn't for me.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I identify myself as Agnostic. There are times that I do feel spiritual, and then there are those days where I feel like the idea of a higher power is just a bad joke. Indecisiveness is my religion.

Years
    I'm a Muslim but I'm not a very good one I'm afraid. I rarely ever go to the Mosque and stuff, but I do believe in one God, don't eat pork, fast during Ramadan and celebrate Eid but I don't think whether or not I go to a Mosque or not defines whether I'm a good person or not.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Wicca. :D

I was raised Christian/Catholic (my parents couldn't decide which) until I was about 14. Christianity contradicted my personal beliefs. My mother doesn't really care for it.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Rey-ism. convert and get a free hat

kinda leaning toward agnostic. but i still consider myself as a christian
    I do have an open mind about all kinds of beliefs and stuff, totally fascinating n3n

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    Seems like some people don't know that they're actually Deist. but that's besides the point.

call me a hellenic pagan. i worship the greek pantheon and have my own set of values and beliefs.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I am Atheist, I used to follow the religion of Catholic's however over the past year or so, I can't exactly believe in anything nor a God, I used to pray everyday regardless of me neglecting to go to church(I did believe in God at the time). I can picture myself being a Catholic again, but that might not be any time soon. I just can't stand those over the top Christian's, not going any further as I don't like to stir trouble. In all it's just my opinion. I try to respect others beliefs as long as they respect mine.

Years
    I've been a Christian for most of my life, but after actually researching things for myself rather than having my parents/church tell me how things went down, I consider myself agnostic. I have an open mind to everyone's opinions, and I respect them all as well.

The funny thing is, I still find myself at church most Sundays.

Everyone Esplode Noaw

Resident Russia Fanboy
    Years
    I am a Christian, but I do not go to church every Sunday. Maybe once or twice a year, because I live in Tennessee and most Christians around here are overzealous and intolerant... And I don't wanna be like that. Yes, Jesus is my Savior and God is my father, but I cannot be a jerk to other people that don't accept my beliefs because I truly believe that tolerance will take you far in life.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    But... Catholicism is Christianity. I are confused :\
    Catholicism is a form of Christianity. It's been awhile since I've given it any thought, though. It also doesn't help that I really don't give two hoots about that religion, but that's just me. I'm sure some people find it a very interesting and rewarding religion, but it's just not my cup of tea.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    I choose to be agnostic. I believe that the existence of a god is impossible to prove or debunk with modern science and the same goes with what happens after death. There are also multiple religions out there, so how am I supposed to tell which one is the "correct" one and yes, that does include Atheism. Right now, I am living my life without dwelling too much on that kind of stuff. I am open to the possibility of pretty much anything and I would rather wait until death to find out.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I'm a Catholic and I don't mind what my religion is because they're pretty much all the same, the only difference is that the name of the one each religion worships is different.
    ...and that some worship many and some worship none.

Back