• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Removal of existing Social Groups

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • a) A good majority of social groups that are being made are still quite random..I see potential SPAM in a lot of them already, XD.

b) But anyway, this might be kind of a n00by question, but seeing as I didn't deal with social groups until a few months ago, is there a quicker way of getting to your group besides scrolling down and clicking the tiny hard-to-find 'group' linky under the massive online members list? :P

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • is there a quicker way of getting to your group besides scrolling down and clicking the tiny hard-to-find 'group' linky under the massive online members list? :P
    Most styles have a Social Groups link in the banner at the top, or in the toolbar directly beneath it under 'Community links' or 'Social links', I think.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Awww...my group removed...>>my complaint.

But i totally agree,people don't use social groups. =(

Back