• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
  • It'd be really cool if you'd try to have some patience. 14 hours between asking for a change and then posting again is less than a day, you've got to understand that Sylphiel and I are, for the most part, the only admins who change usernames. We check the thread when we've got a bit of spare time, it isn't the only thing we do on PC and it definitely isn't a priority. Be happy that this thread goes as fast as it tends to, there were times when name changes would go for weeks without getting done.

That said, enjoy your new name. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, it's just a tiny bit irksome when you wait less than a day and then complain we're taking too long.
    Yeah, sorry about that, Audy. I didn't had quite the idea only you and Sylphiel pretty much do all the name-changing. :( And I didn't mean to complain for taking too long, or being a jerk. I'll be more considerate, next time. And thankies for the name. I've been waiting for too long to get back to World King, and now that I am...

WooHoo! Thanks again, Audy! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Name appears to be taken.
    Oh noes! :o
    But, I thought we could take the usernames of people who haven't posted. If that is no longer/never was true, follow the form below, thanks. :3

Old: Cassino
    New: オレンジ

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back