• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Old Name: worldslayer608
New Name: ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™

not sure if the character work, they are all Times New Roman so they should, and I am pretty sure this is a VB board system.

Thanks ahead of time, I appreciate it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Old Name: worldslayer608
New Name: ЩѻƦḽᶑʂḽдƴƹƦ™

not sure if the character work, they are all Times New Roman so they should, and I am pretty sure this is a VB board system.
This is a UTF-8 encoded website and I have Code2000 in my font inventory (one of the biggest unicode fonts), yet ᶑ still appears as a square.
I'd suggest finding a different glyph.

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
Years
Um before I ask for a name change, I want to ask if I ever got a name change :P
My memory here is fuzzy. >_<' If I got a name change, am I legal to get another one now? I Know I could check that profile "previous names" thing but I can't find it...
Thanks for whoever's time. :]

Years
Um before I ask for a name change, I want to ask if I ever got a name change :P
My memory here is fuzzy. >_<' If I got a name change, am I legal to get another one now? I Know I could check that profile "previous names" thing but I can't find it...
Thanks for whoever's time. :]
It's under the Statistics tab in your profile. And no, it doesn't look like you have changed it.

Penumbra

Years
It's under the Statistics tab in your profile. And no, it doesn't look like you have changed it.

Okay.
1) I can't even find my statistics tab ^_^'
2) I'll take your word for it. Even if I did, the last time I was active here had to be more than 4 months..

Anyway, sorry if I'm wrong.. But.

Old: Awakening
New:
Umbra

Thanks.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Okay, Id like to just get my name changed to simple ol

K a r a s u 's K i s s & T o u c h

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sorry if it stretched or anything. But, just wondering if the account is hidden or something since I can't see it :P

http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=umbra

^ You can search for available usernames by going to that link and replacing the variable (in this case, umbra) with the username in question. Just a tip I've learned along the way since I'm thinking of usernames just about everyday now. XD

Hope that helps you.

Penumbra

Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=umbra

^ You can search for available usernames by going to that link and replacing the variable (in this case, umbra) with the username in question. Just a tip I've learned along the way since I'm thinking of usernames just about everyday now. XD

Hope that helps you.

Wow. I feel like such a noob again :P
Yes, that is extremely helpful. Thanks!
:)

My second new name is also chosen as well.
Hmm. Ill edit this post once I think of one.

EDIT: Penumbra isn't taken so..
Once again,

Old: Awakening
New: Penumbra

*first post on 100th page :D Dangit nevermind. I Deleted my old post.. Old well. Last post on 99th page :)

** WOOT! Thanks to whoever ^-^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back