• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Excuse me but when can I have my name changed?
    March 13th.

Yeah- that happened with Manafi and Sheimi. I checked- no user. Call for the name, say it's taken. I think someone hates us...
    As far as I know, the same thing didn't happen with those. Those accounts were legitimately taken by others, and didn't show up on the member list because they had fewer than a certain number of posts.

I'm not going to get long-winded here (as much as I'd love to). If anybody has any other comments they'd like to make about things, then feel free to make a new thread to discuss them. However, this is not the place for it.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Old Name: shadowmightyena
    New Name: Wolflare
    I think no one has this name yet, if not this, then: ~Lang~. <--Without the period.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would like to request a name change to Psy Dawn plz...
    Just:

Psy Dawn

Plz and thank you very much!

Old name: Lil_Miss
    New Name: Psy Dawn

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I would like to request a name change please. :3

Current username: Hiidoran
    New username: Hallucination

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I *think* my change date is January 19th, but I would just like to make sure..

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I would like to know if I can request a name change for March 23rd. Not now but on the date I just posted please.

Old: Saphira's Rider

New: FireHeart

Thank you.

Years
  • I would like to know if I can request a name change for March 23rd. Not now but on the date I just posted please.

Old: Saphira's Rider

New: FireHeart

Thank you.
    Would have to be on the 26th of March, not the 23rd. Considering that's still a few months away, you'd be better off posting this request around then, because it will more than likely be forgotten by that time (as it'll be buried under plenty of other name changes).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back