• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rep your school or your old school

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
Years
  • I was wondering what school you go to and if you liked it and what grade your in and no am not a stalker or participate in any stalker activities :P

I go to Proviso mathematics and science academy and yes i am a freshmen don't throw Pennies at me :P

Last edited:

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
  • I'm not in school, and the high school I went to sucked.

No, I'm not saying that from stereotypical "I hate school" nonsense, I mean it really sucked. Low standards, teachers that blathered on and on and on about nothing, substitutes that believe their ear candling is the most important subject in the school. Believe it or not, I managed to just sit around and do nothing for my senior year, and I passed with a B average. I mean, I literally just sat around, playing Spore on my friends laptop for an entire school year, and I failed no classes.

But there are some good teachers there. I mean, my Biology teacher was awesome.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • University of Gloucestershire, Francis Close Hall in Cheltenham. Here's a picture of it in the height of summer:

Spoiler:

Yeah. It's awesome. We have six very dedicated and lovely lecturers/tutors for my Literature course, the material is all interesting (well...apart from George Eliot and Virginia Woolf. Urgh, give me Katherine Mansfield ANY DAY <333) and I'm going to be genuinely sad when I leave. :(

Years
  • University of Gloucestershire, Francis Close Hall in Cheltenham. Here's a picture of it in the height of summer:

Spoiler:
    That place looks awesome.

My high school blows. RDHS, home of the Lions. Too bad our costume makers are retarded so we look more like Zebras with a mane. ._.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My school is awesome comparing to the others in this country. We have many good teachers.
    Although some of them are weird or bad, i find the others nice.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I used to go to Falmouth school, it wasn't very nice at all. The teachers were insane, not in a good way either.
    Here is a picture of my school on fire:
    Spoiler:

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I'm not in school, and the high school I went to sucked.

No, I'm not saying that from stereotypical "I hate school" nonsense, I mean it really sucked. Low standards, teachers that blathered on and on and on about nothing, substitutes that believe their ear candling is the most important subject in the school. Believe it or not, I managed to just sit around and do nothing for my senior year, and I passed with a B average. I mean, I literally just sat around, playing Spore on my friends laptop for an entire school year, and I failed no classes.

But there are some good teachers there. I mean, my Biology teacher was awesome.
    Wow this sounds exactly like me. I'm currently in my last year at my high school and all I'm doing is sitting around reading or staring at the wall. They give us a little bit of work to do, I do it, and I pass easily. It's really annoying. It's preparing me for nothing, especially not for university.

It's Ridgeway-Crystal Beach High School. We have maybe 600 students. It's tiny.

Here's a crappy picture of it: https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/rcbhs.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Here's the best picture I could find. Very small building, I graduated with a class of eighty-something.
    Spoiler:

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • The sad park is that all of your schools are bigger than mine. Mine is way smaller cant find a picture of it right now.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • The hardest school in NY. Stuyvesant... It tough, but its really good for your future career... 10/10

My middle school was the most fun school ever... 10/10

Elementry school... it sucks now... 5/10

Hehe, Im grading them.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • My middle school, LMS, is awesome. Awesome food, awesome teachers, and we get tons of cool stuff.

My old elementary school in NY, RCK, sucked. Everyone got sick and threw up all the time -_-

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • i go 2 south jefferson, wich i rep: -9001 (negitive (OVER 9000!!!) 9001), it just sucks there, the things they teach is twice as hard as wut im used 2, and some of the teachers there r just plain ol rude!

i used 2 go 2 general brown: +9003 (ITS OVER 9000!!!), i LOVED it at gb, it wuz alot of fun 2 b at, all the teachers cared and helped alot more thn they do at sj

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • My school is reaaaally average. 50% of the teachers are always in a bad mood, and they're really cheap. We have to pay to use the freaking internet! And we're charged 12 cents per megabyte!

Also, they stopped computer class and cut out some art class and gave us more maths, saying it was due to "budget cuts", and then spend loads of money on self-opening doors, THAT DON'T EVEN WORK. I've almost finished year 8, and I got to school on the first day of fourth term to discover that they'd moved my locker into a cramped corridor with all these bleeps that kick in everyone else's lockers and swear at everyone for no reason!

They really need a reality check. :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I miss my high school ;_____;

I graduated like last week and life is boring without it tbh. XD;

In the last year everyone got along the best, and yeah... even with the argument thing on the last day, I still miss everyone. I only have two exams left which means only two more times to see about 9 of the graduating class again (although we're gunna have a reunion in 10 years. XD;) And yeah, one of the girls, she plans to work at the same TV station as I, which'd be awesome if we both got to work there one day, and I think about two others will be in the course I hopefully get into at uni, but other than that, besides communicating online, never going to see any of them again. D:

Oh, and I miss the teachers too. They were really nice. :( Most of us will go back to give our books back, but each at seperate times probably. The students in the other year groups? They were the reason why I wanted to graduate. Now I have graduated it's like... "omg boring". And I keep dreaming about everyone too, which doesn't help. ;;

And the highschool I went to? Girrawheen SHS~
    Um, don't really have any pictures at the moment and too lazy to Google it, so yeah. :3

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
  • I... have been to several schools, all of which sucked. Crazy teachers, getting stuck next to some crazy idiot for the whole year in every class, yeah, i got the works. Still got through year 12 though :D

But no, they were all crap.

2/10

Sneg

Lady Gaga
    Years
  • I am home schooled, as I do not know Russian.

But I guess a 10/10. I don't have anything else to base it on. I was homeschooled in Canada too.

Back