• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reply to this thread as if you're speaking.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
  • 1. What did you do yesterday?
    Oh, yesterday? I thought you said today. Yesterday... uh... can't remember what I did yesterday. I don't think I really did anything yesterday.

2. How did you meet your best friend?
    We were... in the same class in elementary school -- kindergarten -- and... yeah.

3. Tell us about a dream you've had.
    Uhhhhhhhh I don't fuckin' know, haha. I never really remember any of my dreams.

4. Do you have feelings for anyone? Tell us a little about them.
    Ohhh, yes. Quiet, reserved girl who I've known since I was a kid. We didn't see each other for quite a few years though, until recently... she rejected me though, so... yeah. That kind of gets in the way.

5. What do you do for work?
    I don't. But I've really been wanting to find a job soon.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    1. What did you do yesterday?
    Еми, правих се, че спя цял ден, а после играх на лаптопа до 7-8 сутринта. Нищо ново.

Запознахме се в даскало.

Не ми се занимава.

Не.

Нищо. Ученичка съм, но това лято ще започна работа някъде, за да си имам джобни без да ми се налага да искам от наще.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Where are you from?

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • Um let me think. Yesterday I had a film day. The only films I can kinda remember watching were the perks of being a wallflower, easy a, white chicks and non stop.. i was pretty lazy yesterday but I've been busy all week so I probably deserve to have a lazy day haha.

Year7 first day of high school in citizenship and we had to pair up with somebody we didn't know so I chose her and just cus there weren't many people and she hasn't left me alone since ahaha.

I had this dream last year that me and my two friends had gone to the corner shop and one of ny friends had like gone into the shop and me and my other friend were just like sitting on the little car park with all these indians and my friend gave her iPhone to the Indians and they wouldn't give it her back and we got all pissed off and I lost my shit.

I don't at the moment which is probably a good thing cus im busy af so I don't have time for my heart to stop when I see some hot guy.

I need a job. It's break so I'm like working at this office but the pay is pretty crap and I get all the crap jobs. Someone employ me for doing like nothing please.. I'll be verrrrryyyy happppyyyy

Years
    Let's see... uhhh *awkward pause* I don't think I did anything of significance really. I ate a yummy hot fudge sundae after lunch, and in the evening I played a few rounds of Smash Bros. with Dragon and watched some anime before going to bed. That's about it.

Y'know, I don't think I'm close enough to anyone to consider them a "best friend," really. I certainly have a few friends I'd consider close anyways. I guess back in the days I had a best friend whom I met through high school, but we became distant once we got into college. Why is it so hard to forge new lasting friendships as an adult?

Uuhhhh... *even longer awkward pause* I can't even remember the last time I had a dream. I very rarely remember dreams nowadays. OH! I can tell ya about a dream I had when I was like 6 years old. It was a nightmare that had this strange bipedal frog monster thing. It's funny when I think about it now.

Do you mean, like, romantic feelings? Cuz if that's the case, then there is no one I care about like that at this point in my life.

*sighs* Well, I'm unemployed at the moment. If it means anything... I do volunteer quite a bit at my local library. I think I could easily be a library aide but there's so many people also applying for those positions that I doubt it'll happen. I gotta start applying other places, too.
    I don't think I really captured how I actually speak with this post. Basically it's just lots filler words and what would probably be run-on sentences if they were written. Also worth noting is that how I speak changes depending if it's a conversation with someone vs. an interview or questionnaire.

Last edited:
    Years
  • What did you do yesterday?
    Uh, I can barely remember what I ate this morning never mind what happened yesterday. Just imagine how little a drunkard remembers the morning after, and that's basically me everyday, without the drunkenness.

How did you meet your best friend?
    I've never been one to use the term "best friend" since losing a couple back in high school. I term them "close friends" instead since using the former puts unnecessary pressure to be this "I'll throw everything out the window for you" type of person, when I'm actually not, and would not want to be. So I can't exactly say that I have one at the moment.

Tell us about a dream you've had.
    Let's try to keep this PG-13, shall we?

Do you have feelings for anyone? Tell us a little about them.
    If I didn't have feelings for him, we wouldn't be dating nor would he have ended up as my boyfriend. He's basically the male version of me; the similarities in philosophies, personalities, hobbies and interests are so striking that nothing comes as a surprise anymore. So easy to shop for him.

What do you do for work?
    I get paid to put together IKEA furniture, browse Reddit and PokeCommunity on a daily basis. In all seriousness, I'm a junior web developer for the provincial government.

Years
    breathe, wake up, urinate, drink water, eat food whilst drinking coffee, shower, dress up, wait for my family to dress up, too, so that we can go to church, go to church, listen to the sunday school teacher while taking notes, memorize our "word power" and "memory verse," recite it to the congregation, sing the welcome song while shaking hands with my church mates, distribute the hymnals, sing the songs, which is written in the hymnal, sit down, while we listen to the choir singing, listen to the pastor, until he tells us to open our Bibles on a certain book, we stand up, we open our Bible where we are referred to, read our Bible, listen to the pastor pray, while praying individually, too, sit down after the pastor told us to sit down, listen to the pastor while taking notes, occasionally drinking water, stand up after the sermon, go to the bathroom after the pastor started praying, then go out, and sit on the church bench, return 5 minutes later, sit on my seat, give tithes, pray, listen to the announcements, go home, browse PC, log out of PC, sleep, wake up, eat dinner, dress up, go to church, listen to the choir, listen to the pastor while taking notes, pray, give tithes, welcome song, go home, watch TV, sleep.

I don't have any best friends, just close friends.

My uncle and aunt was swinging on a vine in a jungle. Believe it or not.

There's this girl called "Imagination", she's the best. Everyone can have her.

I don't have work.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    breathe, wake up, urinate, drink water, eat food whilst drinking coffee, shower, dress up, wait for my family to dress up, too, so that we can go to church, go to church, listen to the sunday school teacher while taking notes, memorize our "word power" and "memory verse," recite it to the congregation, sing the welcome song while shaking hands with my church mates, distribute the hymnals, sing the songs, which is written in the hymnal, sit down, while we listen to the choir singing, listen to the pastor, until he tells us to open our Bibles on a certain book, we stand up, we open our Bible where we are referred to, read our Bible, listen to the pastor pray, while praying individually, too, sit down after the pastor told us to sit down, listen to the pastor while taking notes, occasionally drinking water, stand up after the sermon, go to the bathroom after the pastor started praying, then go out, and sit on the church bench, return 5 minutes later, sit on my seat, give tithes, pray, listen to the announcements, go home, browse PC, log out of PC, sleep, wake up, eat dinner, dress up, go to church, listen to the choir, listen to the pastor while taking notes, pray, give tithes, welcome song, go home, watch TV, sleep.

Is this really how you would respond in real life? o_o

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2015
    I uh.. I don't know I ate some chocolate.... and... yeah. Things.
    I'm not sure, the way I remember it... it-it could of been a dream or something, and I'm just remembering it like real life because the human mind is weird like that and... yeah..
    Eh.. well, hahah, maybe it was meeting my best friend, ya. Um... I guess... there was this one with a bunch of squirrels... I met the queen... um... I don't know... It was at an amusement park.
    I think it's silly to 'have feelings' someone, I mean-I mean... I mean... what do you mean by that. I guess it's not silly, just.... no- no I don't.
    Well, I'm still in school, and I don't have a job yeeeet.... buut- I will soon, if the place doesn't close down... it might close down...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Um, I went to school and then I went back home. Yeah...

I... Don't have any...

Let's see... My dreams tend to be either weird and trippy, or, uhm how should I say this, they make Fifty Shades of Grey blush. So, yeah, no...

I have platonic feelings for animals, if that counts. I love cats and dogs and hamsters. Humans don't seem like, well, something I should empathize with...

Nothing. I'm still a student.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Uh... I was in the car for like 3 hours and it was super windy [internet translation: not like a breeze but like with a lot of turns] and we were going back and forth for so long and I got so carsick and later I had to do it AGAIN

we were stuck in the same advising freshman year and uh... we probably figured out that we were a lot similar to each other so... yeah I think...

I don't really remember my dreams anymore

I don't really like anyone in particular... I dont really know why it's just how it is I guess

Um... I don't have a job

Honestly I really dont know how I would reply IRL lol

The.Lethal.Cherrim

Vampire Cherrim
    Years
    Ummm I pretty much just layed in bed all day watching Netflix, and Youtube. I... Umm ATE A LOT. Stuffed mah face in with food and snacks and sh*t. Yeah it was a LAZY day.

I met mah best friend Sophomore year of High school in Geometry class, she made the class almost bearable. Total hell.

No sh*t I once actually dreamed about Shrek feeling me up. Hahahahah I'm a freak!!! Ahhh!

Yeah I do. I got pretty strong feelings bout this guy named Tyler. Back in High School I would stare at him like CRAZY and I'm pretty sure he friken noticed. I would only see him in the hallways. Never ever spoke to him. (And yes I'm "Gay" if you wish to label me, straight masculine though *GRUNTS LIKE A MAN*)

I'm a college student, no job.
    Studying Criminal Justice. I wanna be a police officer.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    1.What did you do yesterday?
    Netflix, PokeCommunity, YouTube, Xbox, cook steak, Exercise, y'know, the usual. Well apart from cook steak and exercise, those are relatively new.

2.How did you meet your best friend?
    Best...friend?

3.Tell us about a dream you've had?
    For some reason in the most recent dream I remember I was dodging a Molotov. Casual. I jumped a little though.

4. Do you have feelings for anyone right now?
    'Have Feelings' is a strong term. Besides I hardly even see her any more.

5.What do you do for work?
    I'm a college student. Soo...nothing. And given that I'm nearing the end of my two weeks off, I wont have time for a job.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    1. what did you do yesterday?
    umm we went to luneta and ate hotdogs. aaaand that's pretty much it ahahaha

2. how did you meet your best friend?
    who's my best friend, anyway? ahaha umm there's ishi and alyn, they're kinda like my best friends even though we haven't talked in a looong time. umm we were classmates in the fourth grade and yeah ahaha. we started talking and stuff and then we became bffs.

3. tell us about a dream you've had.
    last night i had a dream about these two girls. one of the girls is pretty and popular, and the other one's like umm she's pretty, but she doesn't... she's not very hygienic. so obviously all the guys like girl 1. oh i forgot to mention that girl 1 and girl 2 are like enemies since... like, they were born or something. umm so yeah all the guys like girl 1. girl 2 talks to girl 1 and she's like, "hey, i want people to like me too, teach me how to be hygienic" and even though they're like enemies, girl 1 agrees. so now that girl 2 is hygienic, all of the guys start to like her too, including this guy that girl 1 likes. so then girl 1 continues to bully girl 2. and then suddenly there's this scene where they're on a school bus, but it's not really a bus, it's like this boat-bus or... like a school boat, ya know? ahaha. anyway... where was i again? okay, so um yes. the school boat's floor is made out of glass, so you can see what's underneath, and then she sees all of her slippers floating in the water, and so she's like "oh my gosh my slippers!!" then she dives into the water. girl 1's guy crush jumps into the water too and together they get the slippers. then the guy's like, "hey i like you" and girl 2 says "wait no come with me" then they go to this... rocket launch... place. the girl's like "where you're standing now, my ex-boyfriend died so you shouldn't be with me" and then the guy's like "what" and then the girl starts to push the launch button... oh i forgot to say, the guy's standing in the spot where... fire comes out. to launch the thing. yeah. anyway, the girl's about to push the button, when they hear this guy's voice yelling "stop!!!" and so obviously they stop ahaha. girl 2's ex-boyfriend comes out of a rocket and wants to kill girl 2, and that's when i woke up ahahaha

4. do you have feelings for anyone? tell us a little about them.
    meh why should i tell you? but yeah i do like someone... ahahaha why am i telling you this? he doesn't like me back, though, or at least that's what he tells me. 'cause one day he's like, "hey, i like you too" and then the next day he pretends like he didn't even say anything and it's so ugh. it's just so confusing and irritating and sometimes i just kinda wanna lay down and cry wHICH IS TOTALLY NOT COOL because he's not worth crying about... his name is ---- ahahaha

5. what do you do for work?
    i don't work, gosh how old do you think i am? i'm fourteen, i'm in high school, gosh...

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • Thank fuck for these filters PC.

Binged the hell out of Daredevil which is psyducking awesome btw, slept for ages and went to the gym! Yeah, my life's interesting as muk.

Don't have one, never have.

Uh, once dreamt that I couldn't die and was the classiest psyduck there ever was, like literally the whole dream was just me wooing people in different cities with dates as little captions. Then I woke up to eating ice cream on my sofa, yay me and mortality.

Psyduck no.

I teach people how to hurt other people or "defend themselves". Martial arts and all that stuff, it's pretty much the muk if you like violence. Would recommend/10.

Back