• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A / Breeding Questions

S+M staff are great

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Ghost/Steel doesn't exist as of now; your point is moot. Also, I'm pretty sure Dragon/Fire hits everything for at least neutral, but the stuff it hits for super is really small.

my question is for some CAP projects i'm doing, and in my CAP project, i'm trying to fill any voids of types that don't exist yet

btw thanks wolf! it works! and most of the time there is at least one super effective

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    ok, quick question: what is the smallest number of different type moves that make 100% chance of at least neutral damage (ie fighting/dragon, works for single types, but a ghost/steel type would be immune to fighting, and weak to dragon, anyone know?

Fighting/Ghost has perfect type coverage, hitting everything for at least neutral.

Thanks for the advice :D
    Lol sorry, I meant Wood Hammer, not Hammer Arm, and i'm planning on teaching it stealth rock, and I'm thinking of an Impish Torterra instead :S

But I'm also wanting to add an Umbreon to my team :S I've been thinking of Bold Umbreon w/ Baton Pass/Mean look/ Wish. Thoughts?

Umbreon is awful in OU. Don't even bother. It's just Scizor/Lucario bait.

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    I have two questions

I'm training my Elekid in Sp. Att but I'm not sure how many EVs I'm getting...

My Elekid is wearing Power Lens, has PKRS and is fighting Magnemites (who give 1 EV). So all in all, I make out that I'm gaining 6 EVs per defeated Magnemite, is that correct?

Also, when is it best to evolve Electabuzz, straight away at Lvl. 30 or wait until a higher level? If I wait a while to evolve my Pokemon, will it make it weaker then if I were to evolve it as soon as possible?

Thanks.

EDIT:

One other question while I'm at it, my Lucky Egg and EXP Share doesn't seem to be working, both have been given to a Pokemon to hold. Yet while training my Elekid, even with Lucky Egg, he didn't receive any boosted EXP.

You love my questions really!

Last edited:

Cheeky Beaver

@ techloom clause
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2011
    correct, you are getting 6 evs per magnemite. Also it dosen't matter if you wait or not to evolve, the stats will be the same.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    Actually, it's 10 evs.

pkrs also effects power items. So battle anything that gives 1ev while holding the power items that also gives the same evs will be (4+1)*2=10

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
    Goldduck and cloud nine?

if you have a golduck and a kyoger setting up rain but the golduck has cloud nine ability, does golduck still get the stab water bonus?

Years
    Is this a good Flygon moveset?

Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Bold
    EV trained in Speed and Sp. Attack

Flamethrower
    Draco Meteor
    U-Turn
    Roost

What do you think of it?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Bold
    EV trained in Speed and Sp. Attack

Flamethrower
    Draco Meteor
    U-Turn
    Roost

What do you think of it?

Specially-based Flygon is generally inferior to the banded and scarf sets, but if you do plan on using it, this is the best set:

Flygon @ Life Orb
    Rash/Naive
    80 Attack / 252 Sp Attack / 176 Speed
    - Draco Meteor
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Blast
    - U-turn / Roost

Helps Flygon get around its normal counters like physically defensive steels and bulky waters.

iKokoro

Yada Yada
    Years
    Anyone have a suggestion on a good bulky special sweeper? Preferably not water, dragon, grass, or fire?

Last edited:
    Back