• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Origin Green

Smell ya later!
Years
Hey, I got the format wrong on my post added speech marks by accident and now they're in my name, any chance they could be removed please? Hahahaha

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
Requested Name Change: DreamOrDestruction
Either would be fine, even if they're not in color. I would prefer if they were though but whatever happens, happens.

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Requested Name Change: GoGoJJTech
It's just a simple character change, it's meant to be like this. :D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Requested Name Change: DreamOrDestruction or Ephemeral
Either would be fine, even if they're not in color. I would prefer if they were though but whatever happens, happens.

The colored names are for people who have donated towards PC, signifying their supportership. The green ones have been isolated now in place of multiple colored ones, so if you want the Gold Tier - giving you that gold color you want- you would have to donate $15 through Pay Pal. Just wanted to give you a heads up on how to get that, mate! (:

Also, I would probably just pick one name or the other if both are available! Helps out the staff by not having them need to chase you down to see which one you actually want!

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Requested name change:
Greenbeans

EDIT: Im also a pc supporter so do I get a special color or something?

You have a special color already - your name is italicized and bronze. If you're using certain styles, you can't see any colors or formatting (I know Y-Axis and Yggdrasil both are the case).

TY

About time I did this, changing into my fave video game character atm 8)
no not the fire emblem one, that one is apparently a dude... never played fe tho.

PinkSapphire

Dun dun dunnnn.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 26, 2014
Confirming that I want to switch with my alt.

Requested Name Change: PinkSapphire

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Requested Name Change: derozio

small 'd' is intentional c:

I will post with the alt soon. :p also, I'm eligible for the change tomorrow. Cuz it'd have been 3 months on 28th if hstaff didn't delay the change by a few days and did it on 2nd. =p

Normally I wouldn't care. But I finally reach home on 30th and will get to log into PC from my own computer after a whole year. So I'd love it if my name change happened before then. Would be a perfect 'new beginning', right? :3 Thanks, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back