• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Okay knew something was wrong lmao. But somewhere in "Your Details" it was saying I could change in..July 2nd? I could swear ugh :P sorrryyyy

It probably says that to everyone, as I got the same date while my name change was pretty recent, so that message is a pure liar :P

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I have no idea what that is or why it's visible when it isn't functional. :\

Anyway, please just ignore it for now and go by the rules in the first post.

edit: okay, I added a "not yet functional" notice to the username change in the UserCP thingy.

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
    Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Could I change my name to Starlight angel please ? If I can't change it till later I'm sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Requested name change: The Masked One

If this is already taken, then:

Requested name change (If the first is already taken): PK Starstorm

Years
  • Under account basics in 'edit details', it says I can change my name as of July 2nd. So I was wondering if i could get it changed to ...
    Requested name change: Pokéball Lunis

Thing is, none of that is properly functional. Not even the bit about what day you are eligible for your next name change. Even mine says July 2nd, when mine should show June 15th as the day I was eligible again.

Also, you're gold tier, and, if I did the math right, it's only been 3 months since your last username change. As far as I'm aware, only Crystal Tier and above can do name changes every 3 months.

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Current username: Ssj3 Pikachu
    Requested username: Bidoof

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    My account editing page says I'm eligible to change it now, but it hasn't been four months since April 23rd, can someone tell me if I'm eligible or not? I'm a little confused:/

Nihilego

Years
  • I added a notice there the other day saying that it doesn't work but I guess it's not very visible so I'll make it bigger.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Current username: Salt&PepperDiner

Requested name change: Zekrom

Thank you.

Funny thing about everyone's profiles saying that they are eligible for a name change on July 2nd is that I really was eligible for a name change that day; my last name change was on April 2nd, so 3 months later is July 2nd. lol

Nihilego

Years
  • ...I meant to do the changes while I was updating that notice. Did them now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back