• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hello im not sure if im doing this right because this is my first but i really need a username change...i dont know how my name came to be like this but i honeslty dont like it because it to suffisticated lol i cant spell and its a hard time rembering so please i wanna change my name from radicalchu to Loada,yet again i am sorry if im doing this wrong but i really want to be here but not with this weird name of mine

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
i took longer than i meant to over those. whoops. should all be done now anywho.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Quote:
Requested Name Change:Absol used bite! It's super effective!
If that's too long can it be Absol used bite!. But i'd prefer the first.:)

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Requested Name Change: Humble Hook

This is my usual forum name, and i put forth a please and thank you.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Former name: Thief Noctis
Requested Name Change: Thief

Thief is already taken by this user: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=31709
But he has 1 post, joined in 2006 (8 years ago), and hasn't posted since 2006. If this qualifies for a dead/inactive account I would appreciate the name.

(If not though, then I would like to request my name be changed to Thief Walker, thanks.)

Last edited:
Years
[*]Old, inactive accounts
As a standard policy on PokéCommunity, we don't remove older/inactive accounts. However, if you have been an active member (more than 100 posts) and wish to change your name to something taken by a dead account (zero posts, pre-2010 join date, and no log in since the day they joined), send a PM to an admin with the information and we'll consider it.

[*]Small changes, fixing typos, little things!
Small changes and corrections won't count towards your limits for changing. This includes changing case (capitalization), adding/removing spaces or underscores, and removing numbers.

Ok so these two cases apply to me. My current name is BLACK0UT (With a zero) and I would like to change it to BLACKOUT (with the letter O and all CAPS.) When I made my account over 3 years ago, I was sad that someone already had the name. Just yesterday I realized that you could take the name of inactive accounts... Which made me realize that whoever made the account made it in on December 2nd, 2007 (last activity was December 3rd 2007). The person has zero posts as well. So I've been active for a while (3 Years) and I have over 100 posts, which I believe is the requirement.

Here is the link to the dead account: http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=67821

Two other concerns: I have the website set to automatically remember me so I don't need to log in every time... Will I need to reset this?
Also, Which admin should I PM This to?

Thanks for the help! I'm glad I found out about all of this!

Last edited:

Nihilego

Years
I have the website set to automatically remember me so I don't need to log in every time... Will I need to reset this?

you should be fine not resetting it. name changes don't cause you to log out.

Also, Which admin should I PM This to?

i do most of the name changes but anyone in bold italic red should help you if you message them. that said, you messaged me anyway, so this is kinda redundant now. d:

i'll get on these now

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
Years
Hello; I have a question. I remade this account today, but as I was looking through my old one, I realized it's my two-year-anniversary for joining tomorrow. I'm a little ridiculous, so I'd like to delete the account and remake it tomorrow so I share the same anniversary. If I do that, will this username be unavailable?

I'm posting in this thread because if that's the case, I'd like to have my name changed to something random, i.e. any combination of letters or numbers, in order to preserve the integrity of my current un.

Last edited:

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
So, I can't request another name change yet, I still have one more month, but I'm checking names WAY early, and I wanted the name Rengar. However, this name is taken, but I can't tell if it does or does not qualify as a dead account.

You can find the account here.

They have 0 posts, and joined on October 6th, 2010. The last activity was October 10, 2010. Does this qualify? If not, then I'm sad :(

*I wish this month would go by faster...*

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I've been here almost two years now, and I'm getting a little tired of how long AzaleaLightning is! :(

I looked at the members list and the name Mochi seems to be available, would it be possible for me to request my name to be changed to that?

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
If I could I would like a name change to Dracul please. It's an alternate account of mine, so if I could preserve elheroeoscuro by having that other account have my current username so I may switch back at any time that would be awesome! Here's a link to the account.

Thank you very much in advance!

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
Years
So as I delved into this thread and researched about when I posted my last name change and It was April 8th and it is clearly 4 months after. So, I would like to change my name to Vincent. Since this http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=5367 account only posted twice and posted like on 2004. So I'm confident I can take this name.

Former Name: Thy King Slate
New Name: Vincent

Nihilego

Years
Hello; I have a question. I remade this account today, but as I was looking through my old one, I realized it's my two-year-anniversary for joining tomorrow. I'm a little ridiculous, so I'd like to delete the account and remake it tomorrow so I share the same anniversary. If I do that, will this username be unavailable?

I'm posting in this thread because if that's the case, I'd like to have my name changed to something random, i.e. any combination of letters or numbers, in order to preserve the integrity of my current un.

yeah you can do that but to save you the hassle of rejoining i could just edit your join date manually if you'd rather. it's also probably better for us to not have posts by deleted accounts lying around

So, I can't request another name change yet, I still have one more month, but I'm checking names WAY early, and I wanted the name Rengar. However, this name is taken, but I can't tell if it does or does not qualify as a dead account.

You can find the account here.

They have 0 posts, and joined on October 6th, 2010. The last activity was October 10, 2010. Does this qualify? If not, then I'm sad :(

*I wish this month would go by faster...*

that'd be fine. i'll actually go change the limit to three-year-old accounts rather than pre-2010 since as time goes on it'll be harder to hit that requirement, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back