• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Requested Change: Squirrel

Finally dumping this name. Can I just swap the name of this account with the one I'm using now? Can prove it's mine if needed but I'm pretty certain we've already swapped between them once before haha.

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
Years
yeah you can do that but to save you the hassle of rejoining i could just edit your join date manually if you'd rather. it's also probably better for us to not have posts by deleted accounts lying around

That would be great! Thank you, I appreciate it very much.

Years
I'd like to request a username change.

Requested Change:Sho Minamimoto

Also, many thanks in advance.

EDIT: Crud, I totally forgot about the full stop that I had at the back of my requested change name. My apologies and many, many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Years
I promised myself not to change names often, but I have the urge right now.

Requested name change: Recluse

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

AnjinMiura_PL

Challenger Extraordinaire (?)
Years
Wow, I fully appreciate this thread. Since my account is pretty old (so is nickname, obsolete for about four-five years now), I'd like to request a change as well *meow*.

Requested Name Change: AnjinMiura_PL

It's definitely not taken. I'm tellin' ya m8. And since it's the only one I'm using, it'll never ever change.

Seriously.

Matthew

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2015
Requested Name Change: Matthew

Surprisingly, it wasn't taken. Or I'm just blind.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
Requested Name Change: Vulpix

User exists, 55 Posts. Last Activity 2009.
Vulpix's Profile

Because this user has some posts, I assume that I will not be able to use this name.

If not, then please change my username from "Lady Prixy" to "Prixy". (without the quotation marks)

Thank you very much in advance!

Years
I know I just joined yesterday, so I'm probably not allowed to have this but since it's minor, I thought I'd look into it anyways. Could I have the word "the" taken out of my name? So that my name is Paoli, Princess of Renais? If I need to wait four months, I understand, I just thought I'd check. Thanks!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I know I just joined yesterday, so I'm probably not allowed to have this but since it's minor, I thought I'd look into it anyways. Could I have the word "the" taken out of my name? So that my name is Paoli, Princess of Renais? If I need to wait four months, I understand, I just thought I'd check. Thanks!

ehh, just because it's your first day or so i'll do it. just this once though d:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back