• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Individual Move Set Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Oh yeah,i forgot that it does cripple it.I actually use lefties.I sjut tyoped that up really fast.The fourtyh sklot is Slash.

Weavile @ Leftovers
    Jolly
    4hp,252atk,252spd
    Night Slash
    Brick Break
    Slash
    Ice Punch

That's the one

You see, now you've gone wrong again. First off, slash is a really basic choice on weavile- It offers 0 coverage and is outclassed by nightslash for Crits and STAB. Second off is that weavile is one of the frailest sweepers going, leftovers is ultimately pointless.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    That was funny. I thank Gofre for bringing this to my attention. Serious, yeah, cut your arrogance, it makes you look foolish. You say IV breeding takes forever? As Gofre said, at most, it takes a good hour or two. A week tops, and that's when you do it an hour a day. People like me? Ya never played me before, never played on wi-fi, and you know it all, huh? You experience is very limited. As I always say, if the world is saying one thing, and only one person is saying another without any real proof, most likely, that one person is wrong. Every good battler knows the importance of EV's & IVs. Only n00bs & retards don't, and mouth off about how it's not. Nothing but hot air.

Nice team, shame it fails without proper training.

*It has come to my attention that retards do in fact know the importance of EV/IV training. I apologise to all retarded, mentally ill, & termally bed-ridden out there.

Your team is Mixape weak, by the way. No real walls, easy to sweep.

EDIT: I R T3H MODZ @ T3H LOOZAR SIET!!!!11!!!11

Last edited by a moderator:

Divine~Deoxys

need an EV spread for an Adamant Jirachi. would prefer if spe evs were absent.
    IVs are as follows
    22hp
    31atk
    31def
    3spatk
    27sdef
    15spe(i think. its pretty low in my opinion.)

Thanks in advance

What do you want your Jirachi to do?If you want a defensive set,i'm definitely not the person you uwa t noe off,Gofre or Sims might be better at that.attacking?

252sp.stk/atk (physical or special?)
    148hp
    108sp.def

I'm nto that good,but that' s what i think'll work if you don't want speed.Full EVs on the attackingf stat of choice,plus a little bit of bulking up.Oh,and Sims,i'm not one of those retards who odn't realise the importance of IV/EV training,i tire EV trainging,its hard,but i can do it,bug=t i dont have wi-fi and cant get it,so jsut because i odnt od it odesn't mean i'm a retard.In fact,i try for crappy natures and IVas when i play the gameas to amke it a little challenging again.What should be in the fourth slot for Weavile?Pursuit?I knw its good on Ttar,is it any good on Vile?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yes its good on weavile, its either that or your stuck with Aerial Ace.

Pretty much

Weavile@Choice Scarf
    252 ATT / 252 SPEED / 6 HP
    Adamant Nature
    - Ice Punch
    - Night Slash
    - Brick Break / Focus Punch
    - Pursuit / Aerial Ace

Ive used this set before on shoddy, its quite cool for revenge killing stuff like Garchomp, Scarf Gar and Deoxys.

Focus Punch take a bit of prediction to use, although its gonna at least put a dent into stuff if you pull it off.

Last slot is up to you, obligatory Pursuit for killing switching foes or you can use Aerial Ace for Heracross if revenging that is important to you, it should be noted that it fails to ohko infernape lol

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Umm you do realise that posting a thread gets rates, posting a team here gets you reported for spam

Was thinking of trying a mixquaza, but is there an uber that does mixsweeping better before I go out and SR for a Rayquaza

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Umm you do realise that posting a thread gets rates, posting a team here gets you reported for spam

Was thinking of trying a mixquaza, but is there an uber that does mixsweeping better before I go out and SR for a Rayquaza

There are quite a few ubers capable of mixed sweeping:
    Deoxys A
    Darkrai
    Mewtwo
    Palkia

Let me know which sets you want and I'll dig out the standards =]

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    There are quite a few ubers capable of mixed sweeping:
    Deoxys A
    Darkrai
    Mewtwo
    Palkia

Let me know which sets you want and I'll dig out the standards =]

Dont forget Mix Dialga (who is a monster btw) ^__^

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Dont forget Mix Dialga (who is a monster btw) ^__^

I had initially put dialga, but I find that a bulky build is more effective for a mixed attacker rather than a sweeping one. But yeah, Mixed Dialga does rock =]

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    plz rate my team:

Yanmega@ Wise Glasses
    Timid nature, tinted lens
    Ev´s: Def / 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Speed
    Bug Buzz
    Air Slash
    Hipnosis
    Hidden Power Ice

Umbreon@ lesftovers
    Bold nature, synchronise
    Ev´s: 252 HP, 180 Def, 180 Sp. Def
    Wish
    Curse
    Mean Look
    Substitute

Gyarados@ Life orb
    Adamant nature, intimidate
    Ev´s: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Speed
    Dragon Dance
    Earthquake
    Waterfall
    Ice Fang

Blissey@ Leftovers
    Calm, natural cure
    Ev´s: 252 Def / 40 Sp.Atk / 216 Sp. Def
    Softboiled
    Thuner Wave
    Wish
    Ice Beam

Garchomp@ Choice Band
    Jolly, sand veil
    Ev´s: 252 Atk / 4 Sp. Def / 252 Speed
    Earthquake
    Fire Fang
    Outrage
    Stone Edge

Swellow@ flame Orb
    Jolly, guts
    Ev´s: 252 Atk / 4 Sp. Def / 252 Speed
    Facade
    U-Turn
    Brave Bird
    Protect

accepting any suggestions :)

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    You're supposed to make your own thread for an entire team.

Anyway, it fails for lack of Speed Boost on Yanmega. Really, Modest + Speed Boost, please.

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    Sory, its my first time here and there are many things i dont undertand. i thouhgt i could post my team here.

Anyway, i chose that trait for yanmega because you can do more damage to pokemons like magnezone, skarmory,etc, but maybe i will change it because he cant last a lot in battle.

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    @ Zurich

Yep Yanmega benefits a lot more from Speed Boost than tinted lens. Yanmega wouldn't be OU if it wasn't for Speed Bosst IMO.

Umbreons EVs don't add up, and I wouldn't suggest using Curse on that moveset because it doesn't make sense. Switch curse with Baton Pass so that you can switch into something that won't damage Umbreon too much, but isn't afraid of it either, lock it in with Mean look, then Baton Pass it to a counter. Would also suggest switching substitute for taunt. Your team doesn't have taunt support and to baton pass a substitute, you would have to switch in Umbreon, set up mean look, then set up a substitute then baton pass away. Despite Umbreon being pretty bulky, it's also extremely slow and I doubt it will be able to take 3-4 hits plus the substitute recoil.

Blissey is crying out for Seismic toss but if you don't feel like going back a generation to get Seismic Toss (that's why I don't have a blissey on my team), change wish for either Aromatherapy or Toxic. You already have wish support.

I would also suggest scrapping Swellow. It's a below average Pokemon even in UU. The only good thing about it is it's phenomenal speed. Other than that, it's got no moves to even hit a steel type for neutral damage, and since rock types are mainly focused on defense, don't expect pursuit to do much. It's fragile and get's 25% of it's health chipped off by stealth rock. If you like the idea of the flame orb with guts, go for a Heracross.

Adamant
    Flame Orb
    252 atk/252 spd/4 def

-Close Combat
    -Megahorn
    -Stone Edge
    -Pursuit

Last edited:

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    I'm breeding Drifloon with Gastly for Hypnosis. But apart of that, I don't know what to do...
    ~Trait-Aftermath of Unburden?
    ~Nature-Bold, Calm, Modest or Timid?
    ~EVs-does it need any HP or speed?
    ~Moves-Thunderbolt or Psychic? Thunderbolt/Psychic, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, and?
    ~Item-use a berry for Unburden?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Standard Difblim:

Drifblim@Leftovers
    Calm
    80HP/252SpDef/176Spd
    Substitute
    Baton Pass
    Hypnosis/Calm Mind/Stock Pile
    Shadow Ball

The only thing drifblim can really do well is pass its massive subs. It really cannot sweep due to its very average speed and SpAtt, even in UU there are better alternatives.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    With base 54 in each defence? Not really. It's passing he does, or pick another poke.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Pretty good yeah, only 5 points off max SpAtt and 4 off max speed, so IVs aside it's been EVed correctly.

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    Thanks owens, i will keep that in mind:)
    Maybe i will change umbreon for ninjask battonpasser (substitute, sword dance, batton pass, x-siccor/protect)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back