• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Individual Move Set Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Which for Skarmory?

Skarmory@Shed Shell/Lefties
    Impish
    252HP/252Def/4atk
    Drill Peck
    Roost
    Whirlwind
    Spikes

Skarmory@Shed Shell/Lefties
    Impish
    252HP/216Def/40atk
    Drill Peck
    Roost
    Whirlwind
    Spikes

Second one and Brave Bird >> Drill peck, it actually does damage when called for and makes sure Gyarados doesnt totally laugh at you.

I like this ev spread aswell 252 HP / 16 ATT / 200 DEF / 40 SP.DEF @Shed Shell

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Second one and Brave Bird >> Drill peck, it actually does damage when called for and makes sure Gyarados doesnt totally laugh at you.

I like this ev spread aswell 252 HP / 16 ATT / 200 DEF / 40 SP.DEF @Shed Shell

Granted, it still laughs, just not as hard. Especially if it's been weakened a bit. Makes it harder to get in a Dragon Dance.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Whats a standard special sweeping Lucario set look like?

Lucario@Choice Specs
    252 SP.ATT / 252 SPEED / 6 HP
    Modest Nature
    Trait : Steadfast
    - Vacuum Wave
    - Dark pulse / Shadow Ball
    - Aura Sphere
    - Hidden power Ice / Dragon Pulse

Shadow Ball hits Heracross, medicham and Gallade etc. harder, whilst Dark pulse prevents normal type pokemon coming in and being immune to Shadow Ball. use Hidden Power Ice to destroy Gliscor and get more super-effective coverage, or use Dragon Pulse for an extra 20 base power and more neutrality.

Vacuum Wave picks off Weavile and other weak pokemon.

Aura Sphere 2hko's blissey if it has any wise ideas in coming in.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Well, I ran this when I did Mixed:

Lucario @ Life Orb
    Ability: Steadfast
    EVs: 120 Atk / 252 SAtk / 138 Speed or 138 HP / 120 Atk / 252 SAtk
    Rash Nature

Aura Sphere
    Close Combat
    Crunch
    Hidden Power [Ice] / Swords Dance

Wasn't anything special.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Sometimes worked for a surprise KO on walls who thought it was Special but then they proceed to be annihilated by a Physical attack. As D_A said, it is outclassed by pure Physical or Special versions.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    If that's the case, the people you are battling are incompetent. Drop the attitude now though. You're wearing on my last nerve with your disrespectful tone during this discussion.

Not to mention every single comment has been inaccurate (Weavile being outsped, Milotic surviving explosion, the "fact" that spikers always die easily...*cough skarmory and Forretress cough*) It's one thing to have an attitude when you're correct, but...and in case I didn't make it clear I am agreeing with you Loquacity.

Anyways I need a moveset for standard Resttalk Spiritomb please. Also I'd appreciate a Regice moveset that will actually work and isn't Resttalk.

One more (I promise ;))...Entei (lol)

Also I agree, Mixed Lucario is equivalent to dead Lucario. It really isn't that good. I support SpecsLuke. SD is cool and all as well. Dark_Azelff will come with his calcs again lol

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Not to mention every single comment has been inaccurate (Weavile being outsped, Milotic surviving explosion, the "fact" that spikers always die easily...*cough skarmory and Forretress cough*) It's one thing to have an attitude when you're correct, but...and in case I didn't make it clear I am agreeing with you Loquacity.

Anyways I need a moveset for standard Resttalk Spiritomb please. Also I'd appreciate a Regice moveset that will actually work and isn't Resttalk.

One more (I promise ;))...Entei (lol)

Also I agree, Mixed Lucario is equivalent to dead Lucario. It really isn't that good. I support SpecsLuke. SD is cool and all as well. Dark_Azelff will come with his calcs again lol

LOL, no i wont.

Spiritomb@leftovers
    252 HP / 100 DEF / 156 SP.DEF
    Calm Nature
    - hidden power Fighting
    - Shadow Ball
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk

Regice@leftovers
    252 HP / 252 DEF / 6 SP.DEF
    Calm nature
    - Counter
    - Thunderwave
    - ice Beam
    - Seismic Toss / Thunderbolt

Entei@leftovers
    Adamant Nature
    252 SPEED / 252 ATT / 6 HP
    ~ Will-O-Wisp
    ~ Fire Fang
    ~ Stone Edge
    ~ Toxic / Reflect

Toxic = bulky ground/water type = kthnxbai

Entie@Choice Band
    252 SPEED /252 ATT / 6 HP
    Adamant Nature
    ~ Fire Fang
    ~ Stone Edge
    ~ Iron Tail / Will-O-Wisp
    ~ Return

Will-o-wisp for surprise =)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, i cant do much with just drapion, tell me some other pokes your interested in using ?

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I just did an IV Check on this Shiny Modest Cyndaquill. I got Mixed Results:

HP:27
    ATK:31
    DEF:19
    SP.ATK:31
    SP.DEF:19
    SPD:6

Hidden Power: Ice, 70

Awesome ATK & SP.ATK, beautiful Hidden Power, offset by an awful speed. Still, I saw some potential. Any help on a set?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well there is this one totally (well actually kinda meh but I'll say awesome anyways) item that happens to boost speed no matter how low the IV is. I'm looking at you Scarf Typhlosion :P

Typhlosion @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Blaze
    EVs: Dark_Azelf, hurry hurry!
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Eruption
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Flamethrower / Overheat / Fire Blast
    - Focus Punch

If only I knew more about its movepool >.> Focus Punch is really useful for Blissey and especially Heatran.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back