• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request an Individual Moveset / Incomplete Team Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demo123

Clan Deity Reviver
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Nope, that's Dry Skin. Water Absorb only regains HP when you are hit by a Water attack. Surf, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, etc. :)
    KK, and Rain Dish. Thanks for that Lila.

Years
    I need a vapereon toxi-stalling set but want eneough power to hit hard with surf.

Vapereon @ Leftovers
    Bold/Modest?
    Evs:???(Help)
    ~Toxic
    ~Wish
    ~Protect
    ~Surf

Help needed with nature and eves?

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    EVs and item for MixMamo- it's for a Hail team, of course.
    Request an Individual Moveset  / Incomplete Team Help Thread
    <3

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    The second would be better; use a Timid nature.
    ---
    Is Bulk Up on Medicham a good idea, or it's not worth breeding for that after finishing with my ChoiceCham?

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    i need 1 more pokemon for my team that im going to battle my friends with

i have a
    dragonite
    arcanine
    lugia
    kyogre and
    Ho-oh.

If anyone knows any good pokemon that will balance out my team. it could be any pokemon within reason.
    Ty

Years
    Is Bulk Up on Medicham a good idea, or it's not worth breeding for that after finishing with my ChoiceCham?

its too frail to use bulk up effenciently.Bulk up cross is way better.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    I need a vapereon toxi-stalling set but want eneough power to hit hard with surf.

Vapereon @ Leftovers
    Bold/Modest?
    Evs:???(Help)
    ~Toxic
    ~Wish
    ~Protect
    ~Surf

Help needed with nature and eves?

Bold Nature, I run 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 6 Spa on Wish Vappy. Consider another attacking move >> Toxic if you already have status on your team. Preferably Ice Beam or HP Electric

EDIT: Oops, didn't see the power part. The best moveset for that then is 252 HP/ 176 Def/ 80 Spa.

Years
    Bold Nature, I run 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 6 Spa on Wish Vappy. Consider another attacking move >> Toxic if you already have status on your team. Preferably Ice Beam or HP Electric

EDIT: Oops, didn't see the power part. The best moveset for that then is 252 HP/ 176 Def/ 80 Spa.

Finally thanks,guess ill use that spread.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today

Awful ev spread, on pokemon with low def and high hp its more beneficial to max def before the hp.

Vappy really doesnt need many if any sp.att investments on a defensive set. It has base 110 base sp.att so you might aswell leave it untouched since you will hit hard regardless and ev its defense so it can actually wall something.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    D_A is right, the Special Attack EVs were actually to OHKO non-Yache Garchomp (because those were so common...) with Ice Beam (not like Vaporeon should be using that either). Bold with max Def always and a lot of HP always helps. I've seen some spreads with SDef EVs for SpecsTran and NP MixApe, but honestly I'd just use max Def and ~200 HP EVs. The rest should go in Speed (to beat some select walls, CB Rhyperior, etc.) or Special Defense. Vaporeon really isn't very hard to EV.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    I'm looking for a good pokemon to round out my team. Currently:
    Aerodactyl lvl 61
    Empoleon lvl 60
    Tyranitar lvl 61
    Garchomp lvl 68
    Venusaur lvl 59

I was thinking about adding an electric type, but I can teach my tyranitar thunder. Any help for the missing poke would be appreciated.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I'm looking for a good pokemon to round out my team. Currently:
    Aerodactyl lvl 61
    Empoleon lvl 60
    Tyranitar lvl 61
    Garchomp lvl 68
    Venusaur lvl 59

I was thinking about adding an electric type, but I can teach my tyranitar thunder. Any help for the missing poke would be appreciated.

Thunder's accuracy is cut in Sandstorm. So that's a bad move.

Need a complete moveset for an Exploding Trick Room Bronzong.

Bronzong @ Life Orb
    Brave Nature
    Levitate
    252 HP / 252 ATK / 6 SDEF

Gyro Ball
    Earthquake
    Explosion
    Trick Room

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
    Would any of you guys recommend the use of SunnyPluff...
    Jumpluff @ Heat Rock
    Jolly
    252 HP/4 DEF/252 SPD
    U-Turn
    Sunny Day
    Sleep Powder
    Encore
    ...for use on my Sunny Day team? He's the best one I can think of off the top of my head atm.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years

Still need nature, ev spread, and item.

THIS IS ANNOYING DON'T DO IT

The first one can use Trick over Recover and a Choice Item with a Modest or Timid Nature.

And wait, if you copied them from Smogon, why aren't you using what they gave you. That's what we used.

Last edited:
    Years
    I have a

GOLDUCK
    Cloud Nine
    -Cross Chop
    -Waterfall
    -Confuse Ray
    -Substitute

EV'd 252 Spe/ 252 Atk / 4 HP and level is open for EV edit (Lv 73)

Its not doing as good as I like. I want to keep the CROSS CHOP, SUBSTITUTE & CONFUSE RAY.

Should I SUBSTITUTE + FOCUS PUNCH for the edit?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back