• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requests!!!!!

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
Years
  • I DONT do XD`s and magma/aqua things!!!And magnus d?hl,what are you doing??You are ******* up my thread!!(Dont take it personally sorry)
    Anymore REAL requests?(Sorry if i am mean but i am a bit grumpy today sorry...:()

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
  • Sorry Signomi i shall try to dont do it anymore.;)And sarah here it is:
    Requests!!!!!

Anymore requests???

magnus d?hl

I Love Guns N' Roses
    Years
  • But He's Name Are Steven Alder Not Steven Tyler!!

Ok Here
    Requests!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • magnus d?hl : Please don't double post, as it is against the rules, also, you could've edited your post and added that picture rather than double posting :/ I have merged your posts together. Please do not double post in the future.

Years
  • Kroko_Boy: I must state that, that request was not a sprite, just a picture with a few little bits pasted onto it. It's not pixelised to even look like a sprite, please let this thread remain a request shop for sprites and sprites only :\

magnus d?hl

I Love Guns N' Roses
    Years
  • Can I Have South Parke Batista + zaodis Batista Base

Can I Have Raichu+Mew2 raichu base wathever

Last edited by a moderator:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Can you add fire from Quilava, Rapidash, Ponyta, and Charizard onto these Pokemon?

Espeon <Head, Tail, Feet>
    Absol <Blade, Tail, Feet>
    Ninetales <Head, Neck, Tails, Feet>
    Charizard <On his wings?>
    Gyarados <Fins, Tail, Head>
    Arcanine <Neck, Tail, Feet>

Thankies! :D

Years
  • magnus d?hl: I believe I told you before not to double post. I did not wish to tell you a second time, so I'll say it again. Please do not double post, if you've something more to say, edit your last post, do not make another one. Please do not make me have to tell you again.

Back