• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram or Zekrom?

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
Years
  • I definitely would have to play with a Zekrom before I could fully decide, but as for now, all I have is Reshiram... though, comparing weaknesses...

Reshiram's weak to Ground, Rock, and Dragon, while Zekrom's weak to Ice, Ground, and Dragon... well, Reshiram's a bit more resistant (x2 resistance to Fire/Grass, compared to Zekrom's x2 resistance to Electric), but... gah, too hard of a choice.

But it doesn't matter anyways, I <3 UU more than OU/Uber, so, Zekrom for the design!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    I Prefer Zekrom To Reshiram Because Zekrom Looks Badass

Although I Like Reshiram Too But Zekrom Gets My Choise

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • Favorite - Reshiram
    I just like her design (Yes, I see Reshiram a female more than a male) better than Zekrom.
    No offense to all the Zekrom fans, I saw Zekrom's design kinda horrible but this is just my opinion, so, Reshiram gets my vote.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    To me Zekrom is better because not only does he look better but dragon/electric definitely beats dragon/fire

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    I like both. But I'll have to go with Zekrom. I like the idea of a generator dragon. True the design wasn't very impressive but man does it look awesome

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Reshiram looks like a dragon, not a rock statue. No offense to zekrom fans but he, in my opinion looks SILLY :P Reshiram looks awesome and fire/dragon is better combo than electric/dragon.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I like Zekrom but Reshriam is just to kool it like a wolf, even though i got white i got a reshriam over GTS he is plain sick Zekroms just to aqward looking

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I like Zekrom but Reshriam is just to kool it like a wolf, even though i got white i got a reshriam over GTS he is plain sick Zekroms just to aqward looking

I agree completely with all that.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Both are pretty cool, but I really lean to Reshiram more. Its a beautiful, graceful,fluffy dragon, what more could you want? I still don't know what his designer was thinking with that awkward patch of fluff, I like to say it generates fire and passes it to the tail, making it blaze like a rocket : p

If you don't know why I'm calling Reshi a him, watch the Victini and the black/white hero trailer. The dragons speak, and are both guys.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Kyurem Fluffy Reshiram. He just looks more manly (crotch fluff), even though he apparently "represents yin, the feminine and black side of the yin yang symbol.". Also, Zekrom looks sorta funny-lookin to me. Then theres the whole moves and typing stuff but i won't get into that. Go truth!

But seriously, Kyurem FTW!

Last edited:

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
  • I never liked Reshiram. It's not at all elegant in my opinion, anyways. I just thought it looked ugly as a whole. But Zekrom looked so cool and intimidating, I have to choose him.

Would've looked more awesome if Reshiram had 4 legs instead of 2

fire/dragon is the most cliche thing i've ever heard. Aren't all dragons technically fire dragons :P

oh wait, i quoted the wrong guy.....sorry adamant57 lol

Last edited:

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Zekrom is my personal favourite and the sole reason that I purchased Pokemon White over Pokemon Black. The reason? Well, I think its design looks badass and the typing it has is a lot cooler than Reshirams in my opinion.

Electric types for the win! :D

Back