• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen today
    I went onto Spriters resource and found a nice firered/leafgreen trainer sheet. I need someone to seperate these trainers and make them single and also they need to be 128x128 and also has to be compatable for Pokemon Essentials. Can anyone do this for me? Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I have found a nice npc sprite sheet and I was wondering...
    whos up for the task of editing them and seperating them. Again thanks in advance.
    Check two of my posts in the page 18 for the first one. The second I also want.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    I've been looking for some transparent water tiles and have had no luck. Does anyone have some or know where I could find some? Thank you in advance.

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
    Years
  • Would somebody have the 5th gen Sprite of Blue that was posted on the forum? I checked the forum and it is not there anymore. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Hey everyone. I'm looking for the tileset that was featured in post 13 of the game dev resources thread.

A GSC recolor. The image in the post is missing a lot of tiles, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the rest, or if they'd be willing to do it.

I tried emailing and adding the guy to MSN, but it seems he dropped of the surface of earth.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • Thank you very much:classic:, but about the event,how to start a pokemon battle ?:cer_confused:

You ought to check the Notes file packed with the Essentials.

Hey everyone. I'm looking for the tileset that was featured in post 13 of the game dev resources thread.

A GSC recolor. The image in the post is missing a lot of tiles, and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the rest, or if they'd be willing to do it.

I tried emailing and adding the guy to MSN, but it seems he dropped of the surface of earth.

If it helps, I have a kit for RMXP using the Essentials with most GSC tiles I could find (in and out) and also several from RBY with recolors plus most of the Kanto Region here:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=240749

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Can anyone send me the Traineroverworldsprites of Pokemon Emerald in the Style of D/P?
    I`ve seen sprites a long time ago but I don`t find them...

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
    Years
  • I have looked at it and it seems legit, but for the fact that i dont know a lot of french I am in a bit of trouble. I need a pro to help :p

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Im looking for HGSS charsets and tilesets in RPG maker XP format can anyone link me or tell me if they know where some are? I have been looking for 3 days o.O

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Hey guys!
    I'm actually wondering if anybody has charsets for the doors from HGSS or D/P. I like my doors to be animated when I use them for my game.

I'm using XP, but if anybody has the door animations, I can edit them into the proper format too.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • I have some door charsets yes... I might shoot you a PM in a few with a link to a zip file containing them. I will be releasing a large Resource file soon containing a collected assortment of files for RPG maker XP.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2011
    Hey guys I'm a new member here and i was wondering if someone could help me. My friend helped me rip sprites for D/P But i cant figure out how to put them in my game. I am using advance map. If anyone could help me with what programs to use It would be appreciated I will also credit you in the game. Also I've been told to use rpg maker and any help with how to use it for a Pkmn game would help alot.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2014
    Need Hoenn Maps

Hello guys!
    I need all the Hoenn Maps for RPG Maker XP. I need them for Pokémon Magma and Aqua Version.

Back