• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    No, I need the separate maps for RPG Maker XP (the .rxdata maps)

Thats never gonna happen to be honest unless you map them yourself. People aren't just gonna make a WHOLE region for you unless their on your games team. So good luck finding someone who wants to do that.

Hey guys I'm a new member here and i was wondering if someone could help me. My friend helped me rip sprites for D/P But i cant figure out how to put them in my game. I am using advance map. If anyone could help me with what programs to use It would be appreciated I will also credit you in the game. Also I've been told to use rpg maker and any help with how to use it for a Pkmn game would help alot.
    As far as the RPGMaker Goes, You can download the pokemon starterkit from HERE

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Ill put them in a zip file now and upload them and you will have a link in your inbox soon. :) just gotta go through my files. A lot of the house doors are mine that I made/recolored to the DPPt pallete so please credit me. I also believe the originals were Fangking's so he deserves credit as well. I am sending Fangkings original doors as well as my recolored doors. Please also credit avatar as I believe he may actually have made door 2-4 that include SytheXP before the number. I am going to consult him about it to make sure but for the time being please keep him in the credits

Last edited:

KitsuneKouta

狐 康太
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    No, I need the separate maps for RPG Maker XP (the .rxdata maps)
    I'm assuming you haven't heard of the gadesx resource kit or curt's region starter kit. curt expanded the former so it has most of the first 3 regions, and the maps that aren't done at least have a blank placeholder map. You'll need to fix them up a little, but most of what you need is there. I uploaded the one I had laying around: http://www.sendspace.com/file/sn2kk2
    If you only use the hoenn maps, not the kanto ones, then just credit curt. Otherwise you need to credit both. And curt might be spelled with a k, I don't remember. And one last note, it's built on Essentials, so there's no need to download it separately.

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • Moltres, Meganium 3ds model (for personal uses)

I would like a Moltres 3ds model for various personal usees... or a skp for Sketch-up...

a meganium Model would be nice too (for various uses)... (3ds or skp)

PLEASE & THANKS

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Anyone knows where I can find all of RSE or FrLg Trainer Card base (normal, bronze, silver and gold) front and back? Even the spriters-resource didn't had they!

SkyLink

"Mother-of-Pearl" Developer
    Years
  • Graphics Needed

Hello.
    I need for my Pokemon game some custom sprites
    This is an R / S / E remake.

I need following sprites

- VS Faces Hoenn Elite Four
    - VS Faces Hoenn Battle Frontier Brains
    - Hoenn Trainer Sprites DP Style
    - Hoenn Battle Frontier Brains Trainer Sprites DP Style
    - Hoenn Battle Frontier Buildings DP Style
    - Some Inner Map Tiles DP Style

For any help I am grateful.
    And each entry gets a credit as thanks for the help.

A presentation of my game is coming soon.

Please help me.

PS: I am German

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • This is for a hack, not a game, but I'm sure it is needed for Game Development too. In other words idk if I'll get what I'm looking here but I might.

As I can't install anything on my Laptop, I do not have r8brain. This means I cannot convert the .wav files for Pokemon cries into 8 bit. If anyone has all cries in 8 bit format, I'd be extremely grateful. The only ones that I don't need are the Sinnoh cries, as I already have all of them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I need a custom Team Aqua/Magma Charset(OW) for my Fangame Pokemon Solar smarags, in english Pokemon solaremerald.

P.S Skylink, Du machst auch ein Smaragd remake?

SkyLink

"Mother-of-Pearl" Developer
    Years
  • @Speedblitza.

Nun ja.. Aber ich sehe es als Remake der kompletten GBA Reihe an.
    Hast du nen Thread?
    Und bei deiner Frage nach MagmaAqua Charsets kann ich dir helfen.

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    I doubt anyone has it, but anyone know where I can find Pokemon Mystery Dungeon sound effects? Or Pokemon game sound effects like the menu clicks and such? Thanks.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Anyone knows where I can find all of RSE or FrLg Trainer Card base (normal, bronze, silver and gold) front and back? Even the spriters-resource didn't had they!
    Anyone?

I doubt anyone has it, but anyone know where I can find Pokemon Mystery Dungeon sound effects? Or Pokemon game sound effects like the menu clicks and such? Thanks.
    I thinks that major sounds come with Pokémon Essentials

Back