• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
Is there a place where I can get the interior tiles for all the Generation 2 structures? Or even better, is there a tileset of Generation 1 tilesets that are recolored to look like Generation II themed? I checked Spriters Resource, but it didn't have what I was looking for.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Need BW Trainer Sprites

Hi!

I need the BW trainer overworld sprites. I can't find them anywhere on this website or Google. If this is the wrong place to post this, then please tell me where is the correct place for this thread. I'm new here to PokeCommunity.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Hi!

I need the BW trainer overworld sprites. I can't find them anywhere on this website or Google. If this is the wrong place to post this, then please tell me where is the correct place for this thread. I'm new here to PokeCommunity.

Here you go. (remove the Spaces , I don't have enough posts to post URLs, but I believe this should be alright since I'm trying to help) htt p://w ww.sprite rs-resource.co m/ds/pokemonblackwhite/

You can find all character sprites from the game there.

Winneon

Years
The thing about the spriter's resource is that the sprite overworlds are in 3x4 format. Whenever I use RMXP, it requires 4x4 format. So the middle sprite get's cut in half.
Example:
trchar001.png

May I have the 4x4 format like this?
Red.png

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
The thing about the spriter's resource is that the sprite overworlds are in 3x4 format. Whenever I use RMXP, it requires 4x4 format. So the middle sprite get's cut in half.
Example:
trchar001.png

Red.png

Check my thread called Me Encantan. It has MOST of the overworlds from HGSS in RMXP format, and has a link to the BW overworlds in RMXP format.

You're welcome.

Grey Metagross

B/W e4 music for the win.
Years
Need Mac game maker

Is there a program for making tile-based RPGs out there for Macs? I have a game idea, I just need something to develop it with.

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
Is there a program for making tile-based RPGs out there for Macs? I have a game idea, I just need something to develop it with.

There is a huge void of good, easy to use, game creation software for MACs I'm afraid. There's a MAC version of Game Maker, but I've heard nothing but bad reviews about it.

The most common solution is to emulate Windows on your MAC which allows you to use the standard software. Hope that helps!

Winneon

Years
May I have ALL of the Pokemon HGSS tilesets???

Grey Metagross

B/W e4 music for the win.
Years
There is a huge void of good, easy to use, game creation software for MACs I'm afraid. There's a MAC version of Game Maker, but I've heard nothing but bad reviews about it.

The most common solution is to emulate Windows on your MAC which allows you to use the standard software. Hope that helps!

thanks anyway :) i've got a big project on my hands... two new regions entirely!

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
Years
Example:
trchar001.png

Red.png

You can convert these with a graphics-editing program, like Photoshop, which I prefer.
I thought there was a template out some where, but I can't seem to find it.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Hello everyone. Today I've been looking for and making some GSC devamped tiles from RSE, but the progress is slow. Can anyone show/give me a tileset devamped to 4 colors? I can work with it from there.

thanks,
Spyro.

Winneon

Years
I need these sprites resized so they are not tiny in the RMXP game.
ow1.PNG

I tried using MSPaint, Photoshop CS5, and GIMP but the image just gets distorted in all of the programs. May I have these resized to the normal size with out the image getting distorted?

Winneon

Years
Never mind. My previous post has been deleted.

Last edited:

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Could someone give me the link for a template for the B/W overworld? I've tried looking through this thread but I couldn't find it

EDIT: Never mind I found them.

Last edited:

luxuriate

Original Trainer
Years
Jalorda Serpent, don't listen to the flame part of Wacky Turtle lol
Try Stretch/skew by 200%

You can do this if you really wanna learn, plus Google is a good help

Back