• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Rossay

Quack quack
Years
I need the overworlds for atleast the pokemon 1 - 151 but i would love to have 1 - 649. But I can settle with anything above 1 - 151.

Overworlds for GEN 1-4 can be found in the HGSS area of The Spriters Resource. Official overworlds do not exist for Unova pokemon though you can find some good custom ones lurking about DeviantArt.

Years
Is there any possibility of a script being made? Or maybe not even a script. Just something made :/

What I would like is a script or what ever in which when approaching the edge of a map, instead of the character staying in the centre and the map moved around, creating the annoying blackness around the edge of maps, there would be a script that made it so when the player arrived at the edge of the map, then it would stop the screen from moving and revealing the edge of darkness?

Sorry if there's already a post about this, I wasn't quite sure what to search for and there's like a million posts on here... :/

Any help is appreciated. :D

Well, if you are using essentials, go into the Editor and under "Set Metadata" chose your map and look for "SnapEdges" and then set it to true and your done.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2011
Hello.
I am making a series known as the Pokemon X Series. I am here because I need scripts.
These are the Scripts that I need...
1. Pal Park- This Script allows you to get Pokemon from other Pokemon games that were made by Pokemon Essentials. If the game has Fakemon(or Pokemon), moves, types, or abilites that are not in my games, they will not be avaliable in the Pal Park Menu.
2. X Games- If this script is in the Scripts Section, it will not allow you to use the Pal Park. You will have to trade them from the games that also have this script. It will also not allow the player to trade with the games that are not involved in the X Series.
3. Wireless Trading- This may sound like an impossible thing to do, but this script will allow you to trade wirelessly with games in the Pokemon X Series. I want this Script to work with any computer, laptop, or anything like the other two.
4. Global Trading Station- This allows you to trade online with people around the world.
5. Mystery Gift- It is exactly like a mystery gift system in Gens 4 and 5. It is online.
THESE ARE ALL THE SCRIPTS I AM REQUESTING. THERE COULD POSSIBLY BE MORE.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello.
I am making a series known as the Pokemon X Series. I am here because I need scripts.
These are the Scripts that I need...
1. Pal Park- This Script allows you to get Pokemon from other Pokemon games that were made by Pokemon Essentials. If the game has Fakemon(or Pokemon), moves, types, or abilites that are not in my games, they will not be avaliable in the Pal Park Menu.
2. X Games- If this script is in the Scripts Section, it will not allow you to use the Pal Park. You will have to trade them from the games that also have this script. It will also not allow the player to trade with the games that are not involved in the X Series.
3. Wireless Trading- This may sound like an impossible thing to do, but this script will allow you to trade wirelessly with games in the Pokemon X Series. I want this Script to work with any computer, laptop, or anything like the other two.
4. Global Trading Station- This allows you to trade online with people around the world.
5. Mystery Gift- It is exactly like a mystery gift system in Gens 4 and 5. It is online.
THESE ARE ALL THE SCRIPTS I AM REQUESTING. THERE COULD POSSIBLY BE MORE.
You could ask it more friendly next time, as your post is rather demanding.
Also, I don't think anyone will fulfill your request, as scripting such scripts takes very long and I don't think anyone will script them for you. I suggest learning RGSS (or whatever language your Game Development tool uses) yourself.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hey guys,
I was wondering if perhaps an experienced tiler/spriter could assist me with a custom building I've designed. I purposely made it versatile in it's main body so that I could just overlay the entrances as to make it fit any direction combination I so desire. But, I'm having some difficulty with the detail in the roof.

I'm quite content with the appearance of the walls and such, but horizontal parts of the roof of the main building and the canvas awnings don't look...I dunno, good. I would prefer it if the design of the tile isn't changed, just the fill of the horizontal parts. They look rather empty.

Here is the building in question. If you can help me, just do what you do and send me the refurbished building. I'll be sure to credit for any advice or direct work.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
i was wondering if anyone could make a rmxp charaset of walking, running, bike, and fishing and back image for the characters in my signature in pokemon black and white format?

Last edited:

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
hello i need a custom made pokemon style ship tile. it has to be custom made not based on real tiles.

Years
Can anyone please help me?
I'm looking for a line that defines what BGM plays during a Wild Battle. Can you please list the Script Section and the Line number, please?
I thank you for your cooperation.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Can anyone please help me?
I'm looking for a line that defines what BGM plays during a Wild Battle. Can you please list the Script Section and the Line number, please?
I thank you for your cooperation.

Open the editor and click set metadata.

Can anyone help me?

Halpplox.png

This shows up when I start a new game :|

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
May I have a BW tileset that is in RMXP format that has only the buildinhs? I have all of the land, but I have NO buildings. Thanks in advance!:)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey guys, I'm looking for bases for B&W trainer back sprites, I've seen them, I just cannot find them again. Anyone got a link? Help would be greatly appreciated on that one.

Bill™

Random Guy
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
I need several custom sprites.
Front battle, back battle, & overworlds
1 A male hero sprite (about 16 years old) with spiked light blue hair and wearing a navy blue coat with a red pokeball patern on the back and black jeans.
2 A female hero sprite (about 16 years old) with long black hair and wearing a royal blue t-shirt and a red skirt.

Front battle & Overworlds
3 A male Team Aqua member (about 19 years old) with long black hair wearing a black vest with a white Team Aqua logo on the front over a white t-shirt and bluejeans.
4 Mirror B (might not be used)
5 Gary Oak wearing a labcoat.

I need these in generation III style in RMXP format.
I will give credit. Thanks in advance. I know this is a really complicated request.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
May I have a BW tileset that is in RMXP format that has only the buildinhs? I have all of the land, but I have NO buildings. Thanks in advance!:)
Anyone, please? I need these tilesets soon.

Back