• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Hey m8, Thnx for responding fast. But I do not know how to instert those pics to the game, please can you teach me? Explain to me how to do it in steps. I'd really appreciate it ;)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Does anyone have some B/W tilesets or character sprites ready for use with RPGXP? I really need some, but I screw up every time I try to do it myself.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Does anyone have a sprite base for the Gen V trainers?
    http://xnyk.deviantart.com/art/RMXP-BW-Character-Template-196901759

Does anyone have some B/W tilesets or character sprites ready for use with RPGXP? I really need some, but I screw up every time I try to do it myself.
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297014 , http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293193

You can find more if you search in this section.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • Excuse me, is there a tutorial or some other sort that I can get a hold of that would explain how to make a battle BG? such as how to make it look a certain way, and more importantly, how to color it right to adjust a picture for "eve" and "night"

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Does anyone know where I can get some HD-like graphics of all Pokémon (I think it's called pixel art, but my Google search keeps finding Minecraft creations)... I've seen them somewhere before, I thought maybe the Elite2000 site, but it's no longer available.

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Thanks tImE, that's pretty much all I wanted :D
    Unless you know where I can get a faceshot in the same pixel art style?

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    @tImE, I meant of the Pokémon lol, nevermind, I'll work with the bodies, it's what I originally wanted anyway, took a shot at asking for mugshots of them.

@savingraven, not quite, but thanks for the option :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Anyone have a Skyla graphic at the right resolution?

I can't find the in-battle Skyla graphic anywhere. The only ones I can find are about 80x80 and I need at least 128x128.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • That is because it is not a GBA sprite, and I don't know why you'd want it in 64x64 dimensions unless you're making a GBA game, but to each his own I suppose, anyway, here you go
    726fpf.png

Credit tajaros
    (incase you don't know just double the size and make the bg transparent)

Years
  • R/S/E Cut tree + animation for Pokémon Essentials.

Hello everyone, I never liked the FireRed/LeafGreen cut trees, So I decided to use the R/S/E one since I really like it. But looking on the Spriters resource and around the web I could not find the R/S/E cut tree with full animations as it is in Essentials. The source doesn't matter I just need the cut tree and the animation for it.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • Is there a pack that has all 649 pokemon's backsprites from Gen 5 unedited? like not resized, and not animated, just a single frame of their full backsprite?

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • Could Someone Help Upscale These?

Hello! I'm requesting help from a photo-editor savvy person to upscale a tileset. I tried doing it with GIMP, but I'm getting really heavy quality loss. >:(

View attachment 71310

It's currently in a 16x16 grid for each section where tiles have been placed. I need them resized to be 32x32 so I can put them into RPG Maker XP format.

Like I said, I want the best quality I can, otherwise I have to go through and replace each pixel with the previous color, which is overly tedious and I know someone could do better.

Thanks! It'd be the biggest help in the world. ♥

Last edited:
    Back