• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Monophobia

Already Dead
Years
  • Just use MS Paint for stuff like this. I did it really quickly here though.

Arigato. ^^ You were a big help.

I'm also looking for Eevee's and all of it's evolution's overworld sprites. Preferably in XP format, but not in two-frame walking animation like in HG/SS.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • Protip:
    scale-image.png

Select "Nearest Neighbor" instead of "Cubic" as quality option.

That should fix your "loss of quality, when scaling"-problem.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Does anyone have a remix of the B2/W2 Rival theme that they wouldn't mind letting me borrow?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Does anyone know where I can get the B2/W2 soundtrack? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Been looking for this for a while. Strangely, it's easier to find the X/Y OST than the B2W2.
    Actually just found them in the description of a Youtube Video. Now the question becomes where I can find tracks for the original B/W.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    Does anyone have front and back sprites of the mega-evos in the style of the pokémon pack sprites? I need some of those.

Monophobia

Already Dead
    Years
  • Okay, really need door animations for the buildings on the attached tileset! I suck at animation sets, but I need them in XP format.

I'll love whoever helps forever. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    I don't think this counts as a request, but I've been looking for bw style tiles and I can't seem to find any that are similar. I just need the grass, trees, and buildings.

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
    Years
  • Does anyone have BW Style sprites of Ein, Ardos, Eldes, and the generic Cipher Peons from Colosseum and XD. I need both overworlds and battle sprites.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Has anyone got the animated menu icons for the Gen 4 Pokémon in 32x64 format?
    Essentials Pokémon Pack had this at double size. You can easily resize an entire folder using certain prograns

Does anyone have BW Style sprites of Ein, Ardos, Eldes, and the generic Cipher Peons from Colosseum and XD. I need both overworlds and battle sprites.
    http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/artists/286623948?view_mode=2 look at this page!

Obliveon

Burn...
    Years
  • Hey I was wondering if someone could make me some tiles. I need a good looking church and maybe some angel or cross statues. I also need a gym that happens to be located at the top of a tree in the middle of the jungle, so it needs to be wrapped in vines or branches. Thanks! ^^

Also, here's an example of what I was looking for with the gym: http://champion-frita.deviantart.com/art/Treetop-Gym-449284854

Last edited:
    Back