• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
  • Anyone has the walking Pokémon tileset sprites in FRLG style?

EDIT: Found them on Spriters Resource.
    If anyone tried to help, thanks ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2023
    So I have looked just about everywhere and my google-fu has completely failed me. I was wondering if anyone has ripped the animated sprites for Furfrou (back, and front and shiny) for all its trims or even some of its trims. Really any file format would be helpful but I know how to work with gifs and bitmap strips. Thank You.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • So I have looked just about everywhere and my google-fu has completely failed me. I was wondering if anyone has ripped the animated sprites for Furfrou (back, and front and shiny) for all its trims or even some of its trims. Really any file format would be helpful but I know how to work with gifs and bitmap strips. Thank You.

You can find them here and here, but these are just the fronts of all forms and shiny for the normal.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • Does anyone have all of the Pokemon Overworlds for Gen 1-6 in one pack? I have Gen 1-4 but I don't have Gen's 5-6 and I know that they are now completed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2023
    You can find them here and here, but these are just the fronts of all forms and shiny for the normal.

Thanks for trying but the first link is to static sprites and I wanted animated ones so it matches all the other ones in my file, the second link while having animated sprites only has the regular form and non of the cuts.

Years
  • I'm in the early phases of making the game, so I won't need the sprites for a while, but I'm making a Pokemon/Metroid crossover in Pokemon Essentials and I need DS Pokemon-style sprites for several Metroid creatures. The ones I know will be in the game are Parasite, Plated Parasite, Ice Parasite, Parasite Queen, Shriekbat, Metroid (all stages from Metroid II), Tallon Metroid, Hunter Metroid, Metroid Prime (both forms), and Ridley. I imagine there will be more when I get to it, but I'm focusing on the early game (besides Metroid Prime, which I know will be a final boss).
    Also during the course of the game you will encounter several Phazon-infected Pokemon, which function very similarly to Shadow Pokemon except for how it's cured. Phazon Pokemon should have similar sprites to Shadow Pokemon, but more blue. The only Shadow Pokemon I've entirely decided on are the Gen 6 starters, for at least the first two stages of evolution.
    I doubt any of these resources already exist, but I might as well get it out there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I need a 256x64 sprites of mega alakazam, mega gyarados and mega mewtwo (x and y), can anyone please help me?

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
    Years
  • i want type icons to look more "unique" (like the ones in pokemon glazed) and if possible a fairy type patch like thing

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today

Pokébook1

Marene
    Years
  • Hello. I am making a Pokémon Game with Essentials, cause I can't make a Pokémon Hack with new Pokémon of 6th Generation. I need all NPC (Gym Leaders styled as 3rd Gen) Overworld Sprites from 3rd Generations, 5th Generation and from 6th Generation, but styled as 3rd Gen. If anyone can help me out with this I would be happy and put their names on the credits :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Where to find Ethan Sprite?

Been searching all over the internet but I can't find Complete Ethan sprite to put it in pokemon zeta please help me

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    Well your first step would be learning how to convert sprites to RPGMXP format. Which is typically as simple as opening up one of the ones in the Graphics folder, bumping your new sprite up by 200%, and putting the new sprite over the old one.

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
    Years
  • see if this one is usefull
    CmAEEFD.png

Back