• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    Had no idea of where to post this other than here, sorry if it is in the wrong spot

So i am needing some tilesets and various character sets made, cause they are non existing as far as I know of(I have been looking for a long time).
    I have been working on a few of the character sets myself, it is just that help would be nice.If I can manage to get all the tilesets I am needing done, then I can finally start to put together the game map wise,
    since I got the scripts and story line done. I would do tilesets myself it is just that I am bad at doing them.

And I figured I would ask here, as this is a go to place for RMXP resources for Pokemo./

Now I am making a RMXP project that uses the GBA pokemon style resources you can find for RMXP, which I am sure I have most if not all, but I am using them for their modern look where it fits my project's theme and I generally just like the graphic style of it to be honest.

I am needing exterior and interior tilesets of the following:
    General Styles and Environments:

Ruined Town/City
    Environments: Wooded area, Beach/Mountain Resort, Camp Ground, and Desert

Ancient ruins(Castles and temples etc.)
    Environments Forest, Jungle, Plains, Cavern(*Mountain and **Deep Underground), Forested Lake Front, Beach Front, and Desert

(^May add more can't think of other types of ruins at the moment)
    *Include exterior areas ruins of the mountain cavern, along with old bridges made of wood/stone that would look nice to place over a canyon on the mountain.
    **includes flooded chambers, fissures and what you may generally see in a underground cavern.

Pyramid(only need interior of this)

Now I have Need of character sets as well of various creatures from myths and legends as well those that are supernatural, using the same GBA pokemon styles resources.
    (will give detail of the facing directions I am needing, wont be needing complete character sets for the time being)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2017
    Gen 1-6 Sprites

Does anyone have Gen 4-5 style sprites of all 721 Pokemon? This includes Mega Evolutions and alternate forms.

Years
  • I have some sprites request, does anyone know were I can find Blue's sprites from Leaf Green with his outfit from Origins with his three different poses? Did anyone made a sprite with that style?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have searched for this and the only thing that I have found is like a a spritesheet with multiple character backs so I'm asking for trainer backs when throwing the pokeball. The one I've found has the ones I'm looking for but even though I've tried to place a single character's battle back in a way for RMXP it comes out too low and small. The trainer battle backs when throwing the pokeball which I'm asking for are for Ethan and Lyra in other words HG and SS Hero and Heroine.

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
    Years
  • I have searched for this and the only thing that I have found is like a a spritesheet with multiple character backs so I'm asking for trainer backs when throwing the pokeball. The one I've found has the ones I'm looking for but even though I've tried to place a single character's battle back in a way for RMXP it comes out too low and small. The trainer battle backs when throwing the pokeball which I'm asking for are for Ethan and Lyra in other words HG and SS Hero and Heroine.

Here, try these out. I just realized that I neglected to removed the green backgrounds, but you can get rid of them by importing these into RMXP through the Materialbase right there at the top and choosing the green as the transparent background.

Resource requests

Resource requests

Credits to Tsuka for ripping them, and probably to me for arranging them.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh I used it and in the first image it shows like a little of the arm of the second image and in the last image it shows a little of the second-to-last image. Another thing I need now is a OW sprite for the Lyra or in other words for the female player for HG and SS. I have the OW sprite for Ethan, however I got it from imgur and now my history doesn't show it so I don't know who to credit or should I just use it? Also I found this guy here which had a lot of things https://www.mundorpgmaker.com.br/to...s-para-projetos-de-pokémon-incluso-script-ds/ however I was unsure of whether to get the ow sprite of Lyra from him since he has it or ask it here on the community. Although I need the other ow sprites for Ethan and Lyra like Running, surfing and on the bike I will ask for those later. Although it would be great if someone can just give them to me but I'm trying to make my requests not be so much in one time.

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
    Years
  • Oh I used it and in the first image it shows like a little of the arm of the second image and in the last image it shows a little of the second-to-last image. Another thing I need now is a OW sprite for the Lyra or in other words for the female player for HG and SS. I have the OW sprite for Ethan, however I got it from imgur and now my history doesn't show it so I don't know who to credit or should I just use it? Also I found this guy here which had a lot of things https://www.mundorpgmaker.com.br/to...s-para-projetos-de-pokémon-incluso-script-ds/ however I was unsure of whether to get the ow sprite of Lyra from him since he has it or ask it here on the community. Although I need the other ow sprites for Ethan and Lyra like Running, surfing and on the bike I will ask for those later. Although it would be great if someone can just give them to me but I'm trying to make my requests not be so much in one time.

Okay, try these then. I tested these, and they even have the green background gone. And they're even named.

Resource requests

Resource requests

Years
  • I don't know but I think the game is ready the image as like 185 pix per part. I don't know where I can edit this tho. And if that can't be fix I think of only 2 ways; Or I just eliminate the idea of putting the image where the player throws the pokeball or I just have to take out the last image. I just cheked on of the the images that was already there and it happened like the same
    so I will just have to cut off the last part so it can be good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    I know that they use MP3's, but how do you find the MIDIs? Does anyone have a link from floatzel.net for the Pokemon X and Y MIDI files?

Back