• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Restart before B/W

Years
  • =D

Im with some of the others on this one. I have about 200 hours put into my soulsilver also with all the special downloads im able to transfer to B/W. I would be nuts to restart haha!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've been playing a little HGSS and Diamond lately and ignoring my copy of White. So I guess that counts? :P

nm legend

Years
  • no cant i really say anything about restarting but im guna finally beat HG by next week....or at least get to Red......since i already Pre-Ordered Black im not guna play it until i beat HG and get close to beating Platinum.....which mite take another month

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    I could care less about my progress in SoulSilver, so I'm going to just leave HeartGold as it is and play over SoulSilver again, if anything. Those are by far my most favorite of the fourth generation. :)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • There is no way I am going to restart it now! I am trying to fill up my national dex before I get Black. Restarting it would make no sense in my case :P

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I restarted my SoulSilver late last year hoping to complete it again before Black and White's release. Unfortunately, that...didn't go as planned. I haven't really played SoulSilver in quite awhile. Currently with only six badges, I'd say I have quite the ways to go. I'll probably decide to restart it again after I beat White and trade over my Pokémon to my other games so I don't lose them though.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I restarted again two days ago. I'm at the E4 and I plan to beat the game before Thursday. (Sort of like a time attack)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I have no intention of restarting any time soon. With the exception of my Red Version, I don't think I've ever restarted my "main file" once I've started it (and with Red, I only did it because I was able to save my old file to a Mega Memory Card). I grow way too attached to my Pokemon to restart anything on my physical cartridges.

I would like to have time to play HG/SS a bit more before I get B/W (which probably won't be for a couple of weeks), but I honestly doubt I'll have time.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I don't have the motivation to play because of B/W coming out... I've just been planning my team.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I will restart after I import all of my important Pokemon to White, and do a runthrough around about when the inevitable 3rd Gen V game is announced.

Way Turner

Special Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Maybe gonna restart soul silver once l transferd over them to Black...either l keep my awesome save with alot of good pokes...

Back