• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Return Of Missing No.!

rmxpman

I Am No One.
Years
  • In my Firered ROM I had the walk while talking code enabled and I went to the route and Prof. Oak tried to stop me but I kept walking and i encountered a pidgey and i didn't have any pokemon.My character sent out a missing no..

Be prepared to see what was thought of to have dissapeared...

Return Of Missing No.!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    That's what you get for using ROMs.

I hope your computer explodes on you and the police get ya. ;<

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Paul said:
    That's what you get for using ROMs.

I hope your computer explodes on you and the police get ya. ;<
    Very cruel Paul:D . well he is right about that. And the code you used was a code called Walking threw walls code and i tried that before. What happends next is when you defeated that pokemon your screen goes black and you might have to shut off your system. well atleat I had to do that.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

rmxpman

I Am No One.
    Years
  • No it was I had that code and walk while talking but I was walking in a normally acessable place.
    Ok I tried to attack and I lost.So then I was sent back to my house.I went to the grass again and i went farther than he told me to stop and i went back.He told me to stop again and he went through a tree I had to go to the lab but oak was still on the tree.I got in the lab and oak appeared at the top.I took all three pokemon(one reason i got the walk while talking code) and went on top of the table before gary took his pokemon.I took a screenshot of gary choosing me.I went to the lab's door and gary was still choosing his pokemon.everything went normal from there except occasionally NPCs would walk through walls.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • rmxpman said:
    No it was I had that code and walk while talking but I was walking in a normally acessable place.
    Ok I tried to attack and I lost.So then I was sent back to my house.I went to the grass again and i went farther than he told me to stop and i went back.He told me to stop again and he went through a tree I had to go to the lab but oak was still on the tree.I got in the lab and oak appeared at the top.I took all three pokemon(one reason i got the walk while talking code) and went on top of the table before gary took his pokemon.I took a screenshot of gary choosing me.I went to the lab's door and gary was still choosing his pokemon.everything went normal from there except occasionally NPCs would walk through walls.
    Wow show me that picture and stop hiding information on such good codes:D .Will that mean Gary wont have a Pokemon because that will be great. I wonder how that will effect the Pokemon league.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    He's probably faking the whole thing >_>
    Actually... The VBA (visualboyadvance, a GBA emulator) has a bult in action replay and gameshark and a code for getting all three starters and for walking through walls does exist, also if you end up in a battle without having any Pokémon on your party you'll end up fighting with a MissigNo. Meaning it could very well be true.
    Wether he's faking or not, aren't ROMS illegal?
    If it was then PC wouldn't have a section about it
    You are both right in a way, but you're also both wrong. Having a ROM file on your computer is not illegal as long as you actually own the game on the console you're emulating, otherwise it must be removed from your computer in 24 hours.

Back