• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

return of the king on vhs and dvd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    its finnaly out fans!!! and my dad already ordered the dvd i cant wait till it comes in the mail. are you donna get it?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?m pretty sure it doesn?t come out until the end of the month, but yes I am. ^_^;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • May 25, I believe, for the non-extended edition. You bet I'm stoked, but I'm waiting to get it until the extended edition comes out.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    May 25, I believe, for the non-extended edition. You bet I'm stoked, but I'm waiting to get it until the extended edition comes out.
    Just like me!
    I'm defenitely gonna rent the Return of the Kind when it comes out, but I'm going to wait until the Extended Edition to buy it.
    Gosh, I'm still really excited though hehe..

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    IM STILL PRETTY SURE THAT ITS ALREADY OUT BUT WHATEVER i can wait for this kind of movie

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
  • Nope...25 is the legal DVD and VHS release. It's happened in the past that movies have been released earlier...but it's still not legal. Walmart got sued for something like that.

Yea...i'm going to buy it. But when the extended version comes out i'll sell mine and buy EXTENDED

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • *waves hand* i know who will get it! ANDY WILL! i bet you anyting you like Andy will get it on DVD and if ithere is a EV he'll get it.

I seen the movies but im not allowed to buy the DVD's or even rent them. im not allowed to bring them into the house *mumble* my parents hate stuff like LOTR and Harry Potter too...*mumble* *grumble* *mutter*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I am sooo gonna reserve that movie! XD Its so cool, and I'll reserve it cus it'll probably run out soon >.<;;

*dies*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • 6 Days till Lord of the Rings: Return of the King comes out. And I will get it the day it comes out too (the 25th of May). I seen it theaters but I got to have my movie set (both the DVD and the Extended Version of all three movies).

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man i really dont like the movie adaptaion of it...they laft out a really big part from the book.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I really want to get this movie. I saw it in theaters on opening weekend with my friend and it was my favorite movie of all time. I'm hoping to get it on DVD on the day that it comes out. :P

100marios

Years
  • Latios Master said:
    I really want to get this movie. I saw it in theaters on opening weekend with my friend and it was my favorite movie of all time. I'm hoping to get it on DVD on the day that it comes out. :P
    Same here! But I'll be renting it though....
    We have to save money for the Extended Edition!
    I still can't wait though...
    It was also my favorite movie, so it's so hard to stay patient!
    But, at least we're not getting it in August!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *Takes out bow and arrows and points them at 100Marios* MWAHAHAHA! At least I'll have it for real!

*gets struck by sword*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Four more days left! ^.^

*turns to Golum*

Myyy preccioooous! XD Golum's creepy, yet awesome. =3

*dies*

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    my friends grandma said gollum was cute not ugly. :) that was when we saw it in theaters. i so cant wait its my favorite movie of all time, dont worry though because the hobbit war will probably be in the extended edition.

by thew way i have the 2 that are oiut and im getting three *dies from exitement*

(sorry for takeing your line cartoon)

100marios

Years
  • latios tamer said:
    my friends grandma said gollum was cute not ugly. :) that was when we saw it in theaters. i so cant wait its my favorite movie of all time, dont worry though because the hobbit war will probably be in the extended edition.

by thew way i have the 2 that are oiut and im getting three *dies from exitement*

(sorry for takeing your line cartoon)
    *shakes his head*
    I doubt. The 'Scouring of the Shire' was fine and dandy in the book, but it would kind of ruin the feeling in the movie.

I heard, that almosy half of all of Aragorn's scenes were cut in RotK.
    Yeowch!

Oh! Gollum rocks! So many people say they hate him, so it's good ro see some fans! Andy Serkis should've won some kind of acadamy award....if they had one for that!

Sam: So, what were you doing?
    Gollum: sneaking.....
    Hehe...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Didn't Andy Serkis get an academy award the other year for best CG something or other? I'm not sure though...he deserves more credit than he's been given though.

Smeagol rules! I can imitate him perfectly, and I often do it at school to creep people out...he's the most emotionally complex character in the movie, possibly my favorite character...the people who hate him for the way he looks have no true understanding of LotR...they don't realize that he's a pitiful creature made wretched by the One Ring...it's destroyed him mentally as well as physically...he needs to be pitied, not hated...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Didn't Andy Serkis get an academy award the other year for best CG something or other? I'm not sure though...he deserves more credit than he's been given though.
    Yea he got an Academy Award on The Two Towers for the roll of Smeagol.

Well just 3 more days till it comes out on VHS and DVD.

Back