• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Return of the Titans (SU/OOC) [T]

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
Years
  • @TheSyren I really want all the slots to be taken before but probably either tomorrow or Thursday at latest.

@Gelius3 technically yes but its up to y'all if you want to make those connections relevant to the rp.

@MckinkyMcormic again, its up to y'all. And p.s. I LOVE the percy Jackson series and the heroes of Olympus series. Sad that its over now :/

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Made my post. I am expecting to maybe doing a joint post with Nathan or doing a small interaction in Pewter.

Also Pikamaster, will you be in the RP? Would be awesome...

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
  • Made my post. I am expecting to maybe doing a joint post with Nathan or doing a small interaction in Pewter.

Also Pikamaster, will you be in the RP? Would be awesome...

Read it. I really enjoyed how Blaine is a fatherly figure :) and cant wait to read the joint post then :3
    and umm...whos Pikamaster?

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
  • Oops i meant Pokemaster... Sorry!

ohhh and its ok. if no one signs up by the end of tomorrow, then ill close sign ups and become a demigod myself. but thats a maybe. but ill definitely be the Gods (like i'll be "talking" to the characters as their godly parent). the gods will have pretty active roles as they will give their childrens tasks and stuff to help them and challenge them

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    with only 6? i was waiting for 8 but its ok...

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
  • Once everyone's posted at least once in the IC thread, i'll start doing making "Task" posts, posing as the godly parents and stuff like that.

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
  • Just a side note guys. Itd be preferred That you dont know who your godly parent is, even better, the fact that you're even a demigod. Your character can know about Mt Olympus, and that its 'supposedly' home to the gods but really all you think it is, is a mountain near the Pokemon League (which in this rp it really is home to the gods) but other than that you dont know what you are and that you have a godly parent. Ill be doing special posts soon revealing the parents to the characters. But not now. Also, same Gelius3, but not much we can do if no one else joins, itd be great to have 8 but yeah. SUs might still remain open. Idk yet. I really do want 8.

Years
  • I've been trying to hold off on joining any new roleplays until my brother gets his laptop fixed, but I don't know when that's going to happen. So whaatever~ Can I have a reserve?

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
  • I've been trying to hold off on joining any new roleplays until my brother gets his laptop fixed, but I don't know when that's going to happen. So whaatever~ Can I have a reserve?

Reserved! id like a SU asap but i understand. glad to have your interest in my rp! :3

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    sounds like everyone is meeting up in Pewter city, i feel honored.

so far i think most of us have a good introduction, but i think we should definately discuss the interactions, but i wanna wait for
    @Kurobat to post his/her introduction.

also: a couple of ideas i cooked up

#1 should the gods/Titans take legendary pokemon forms? IE: Poseidon as Lugia and Gaia as Groudon?

#2 i think it would be realy cool if Mt. Olympus was the old name for Victory Road, and me and/or Kurobat never knew that b/c Elite four (in kanto) were actualy working with the titans, making a great climax/mid-climax in the story.

#3 we need to list weaknesses. big big big part of character development. more than that we need to know how it effects them/formed them.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    one of them is already listed on my character's SU.

Back