• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Return of the Titans (SU/OOC) [T]

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Yay! with Shaymin doing her SU, it means we need one person. So... I want to see GM's IC post on the rp as Zeus' son or daughter XD.

Plus, anyone who wants to interact with Gelius inside the gym, he is free, because he is watching the battles and waiting for Brock. But you need to notice him. XD

Also due to my famous bad notes to maths and portuguese, sometimes i may be grounded. Other times is when my brother does not let me go to the computer. (I hate brothers like that...)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I sorta did something. I hope it's acceptable. I'm writing this with the intention that Kelden can talk (being the only pokémon in my team who can talk.) This is mainly for emphasis on bonds and for something to talk to when my character has no interactions. Hope it's okay ^-^

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • sorry for being gone! quarter's almost done in school where i live and im making sure my grades are what i want them to be and stuff so i havent had any enough time to go on pokecommunity. and @TheSyren, yup you're allowed to pull an Ash. thats encouraged. be unorthodox, itd be fun to read and stuff. @Nate accepted! its ok for two RPers to have same pokemon. and @Kurobat, issue acknowledged/understood! also you don't need my approval to get badges, just make sure to have an epic battle description :3 :P

am i the only one without a mega? well, looks like i'll either be the luckiest trainer or the strongest trainer. Beautifly is definitely going to do some major carrying in my post.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • am i the only one without a mega? well, looks like i'll either be the luckiest trainer or the strongest trainer. Beautifly is definitely going to do some major carrying in my post.

I don't have a mega yet, but if I was to get one it would be Kelden. :3

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Also guys ther'es something wrong with the coding thing and I can't get the title of the post and title of the chapter into the blue box >.< does anyone know how to fix that?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Also guys ther'es something wrong with the coding thing and I can't get the title of the post and title of the chapter into the blue box >.< does anyone know how to fix that?

just post the text for now.

Also would anyone mind if i added a thingy to the story, like a pokedex-type thing?

i was thinking it would show HP bars and available moves and stuff like in the games, but it would be a new product or something.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Sorry I don't mean to intrude but you asked form opinions so hear goes. Completely my opinion.

Pokemon is a stamina based system fundamented on willpower and bonds between Pokémon and Trainer. Such an example is taking a high level pokemon in the game from another trainer and then it ignores you, so is the way of the actual pokemon world if no friendship is formed (like pikachu as well in then anime but he warmed up to ash petty quickly.) I think hp bars in a real (pokemon) world situation is impossible, unless of course the bars were only rough guidelines on how far a pokemon is expected to go. In the anime in the league they used bars to measure how much the pokemon had been hit in relation to defence of the pokemon, so if you did something like that for more serious league battles I don't think is have a problem but otherwise I think the concept is a bit rough.

Bivouacs if everyone else doesn't think this was I can change my aspects for this roleplay not a problem o3o

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Sorry I don't mean to intrude but you asked form opinions so hear goes. Completely my opinion.

Pokemon is a stamina based system fundamented on willpower and bonds between Pokémon and Trainer. Such an example is taking a high level pokemon in the game from another trainer and then it ignores you, so is the way of the actual pokemon world if no friendship is formed (like pikachu as well in then anime but he warmed up to ash petty quickly.) I think hp bars in a real (pokemon) world situation is impossible, unless of course the bars were only rough guidelines on how far a pokemon is expected to go. In the anime in the league they used bars to measure how much the pokemon had been hit in relation to defence of the pokemon, so if you did something like that for more serious league battles I don't think is have a problem but otherwise I think the concept is a bit rough.

Bivouacs if everyone else doesn't think this was I can change my aspects for this roleplay not a problem o3o

ye, obviously it would not be exact guidelines. i like the idea you're saying with the defense-based health.
    maybe we shouldnt have them then.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I was thinking to post a little well... post, but meh i have no idea.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • My character is going to stay in town until he finds a partner to adventure with. not that he wants human company, he would just prefer someone to remind him of what it is to be human, since he was raised by pokemon.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I'll be having Fiara arrive in Pewter City next post so if anybody wants to interact, go. :)

Back