• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Return to Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    OOC: Yeah, ze Nat agrees with ze Jake. We were all visiting. Still are, but PC is ALLOWED here. Not at my place of homeness.

BIC: Things were basically like that for the next few minutes. After all, when the Professsor has stepped out of the classroom, it's rather difficult to maintain any order within it.

I, ,as per usual, remained silent. The less I showed of a reaction, the more quickly they'd get bored.

It suddenly struck me the Leito would have this class with me. Something in my stomach jumped into my throat, but I ignored it. Again, I wasn't to get attatched. Grumbling, I cast a quick look around, not seeing him, and returning to my book.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    As I entered the Charms room, I hissed slightly. She had to be here. With an inaudible sighe, I looked for a seat not in her line-of-sight. There were several to be found, though each was nearby a group of nattering morons. Morons, at least, didn't make me say things I never thought I would, never wanted to to begin with. I slipped into the one closest to the door and began trying to filter out the incessant noise of my neighbors.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I noticed him enter, but didn't say anything. He looked horrified at the thought of having class with me. My stomach sank down into my toes, my heart following. I felt like throwing up.

I heard a laugh. "Look, the mudblood's green today!"

I looked up. Matthias. I'd hoped he hadn't moved up the year. But, obviously, he was here. "What's wrong, Mudblood?" he hissed at me, stepping to my desk and sat in the one directly behind it. "How was your summer, little Mudblood? Find anyone good to sleep with?"

I flushed and did my best to ignore it, praying that the class would begin soon.

"Hey!" he said, roughly grabbing my shoulder. "I'm talking to you!"

~Ozy~

Years
    I sighed to myself. Their chattering was driving closer to insanity than I already was. I stood and began to take a slow walk around the classroom. It was then that I saw Natalia's tormentor. I took a few steps to continue my walk.

Defend her, the voice hissed. Do this, and she comes a step closer to being your pawn. With a grim determination, I stepped over.

Grabbing the boy's shoulder, I hissed, "And what are you doing here?"

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    "Shove off, Leito," Matthias hissed, pulling his shoulder away and successfully elbowing me between my own shoulderblades. "This little Mudblood isn't worth your time."

He laughed and laced a hand in my hair, pulling my head back, forcing my eyes to his. "Pretty little Mudblood, though, isn't she? In a punky sort of way, yes, but..." He paused, pulling my head farther back. I cried out softly, against my own will. "Maybe she is worth our time, after all. Wanna have some fun with her and I this evening?"

~Ozy~

Years
    I calmly grabbed his wrist and yanked it from her hair. None too gently, but gentleness was no longer a concern of mine. I hissed, "Now you have proved yourself to be beyond vile, scum..."

I spun in, bending his elboww the wrong way until I heard it snap. Then, continuing with the oddly graceful and brutally efficient technique, I yanked the arm up, grabbed his wrist with my other hand and dropped my elbow into his collarbone, shattering it. He fell with a whimper as I spat on him and said, "Thank you for reminding me of what she's going through." I stalked back to my seat.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I merely trembled and flinched as the snap resounded through the room. Matthias pulled himself to his feet and raced, wordlessly, to the Nurse's office. Still trembling as the lesson began, I couldn't help but try to find Leito. I wanted to thank him.

After the class's end, I caught him before he could leave.

"Why... Why'd you do that?" I asked slowly. "I thought you hated me..."

~Ozy~

Years
    "Hate you?" I asked, somewhat confused. "Hardly. You have given me no reason to hate you. I am simply not used to company, to to peoplke knowing whay I am the way I am. It is a dangerous degree of emotional intimacy."

I left the classroom, holding the door open for her.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I smiled very softly and passed through the door after him. "Thank you," I whispered. I paused and touched his shoulder.

"Look, I'm not going to start telling everyone about your past. You don't need to worry about me..." I let my eyes fall to the ground. "Heck, you're the first person I've met here who didn't call me "mudblood", hate me for being smart, or make fun of my for something else... Why would I want to mess that up?"

My voice got even quieter. "I might even call you a friend..."

~Ozy~

Years
    A touch of sadess entered my eyes as I looked at her. I did my best to quash it, though the effort was unsuccessful. I said with the same regret as my eyes showed, "I wish I had the luxury of friends. All there is is you, and I'm not even sure what you are."

A tool. Insanity flashed through my eyes, replaced by a distant stare, and again, regret.

I smiled sadly and whispered, "You're not what I expected. You're not like the rest." I turned and strode away.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I watched him go, rather sadly. I didn't know exactly what he meant, and for some reason, I couldnt decide if this was better than him hating me.

Trilla nuzzled my calf, a reminder that we needed to get to our next class.

The rest of the morning was uneventful. I didn't have any other classes with the Slytherins that day, thankfully. I sat at lunch quietly, having the afternoon off. With a small sigh, I slipped out onto the grounds.

I found myself absently sketching Leito as I sat under a shade tree. A tree was shading the sketch of Leito as well. One of his knees was cocked upwards. I smiled a bit and let myself sketch myself in the tree above him, a small, giggling smile on my face.

A whistful sigh escaped my lips. If only he'd open up a little more to me. Maybe I'd have a decent friend after all.

~Ozy~

Years
    After lunch, I returned to my dormatory for my first free period. I found litle solace there, though. The voice tormented me. Perhaps not tormented. Tantalyzed, promised. Tempted.

There was power. Prestige. Safety for her. I wanted it. I wanted it to go away.

Shortly after, I was on a seculded hillside, with one lone tree to my back, practicing my forms. Step, step, shift. Block. Strike, punch, double-kick. I was lost there. Lost, thoughtless. It wasn't there.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    With a small smile, I tore the finished sketch from my pad. Trilla looked it over and gave me a small, mental giggle. I couldn't help but giggle back. She liked Leito now. After he saved me today, she had grown to like him.

A shadow fell over my sketch. "Hey, mudblood," a voice hissed.

I winced. Matthias. Looking up slowly, I saw him and a group of five other Slytherins. "What do you want, Matthias?" I asked slowly, my voice nuetral.

"I'm going to get you, Mudblood. You and Leito. He liked you, that's obvious. And I'm going to destroy you for that. Destroying you kills two birds with one stone. I get you, and I get him. But first, I'm going to have a little fun with you." His hands grabbed my shirt and pulled me up to my feet.

I tried to pull away, but he was stronger than I was. His hand met my face, and a small spray of blood spattered across the bottom of my sketch. The force of the impact caused me to let go of the paper. It flitted away on the breeze.

He then turned to rip off my robes. The other Slytherins came over to me, holding my form down as my clothes were successfully torn from my body...

The bloodied paper flicked and flitted over the grounds. Rumpling and rippling along, it found a resting place on the male depicted under the tree's face.

~Ozy~

Years
    I caught the paper, deftly twitching it away from me as I looked back. I saw what was happening quite clearly. I took a few steps forward when the voice pulled me back, hissing, It's not worth the risk. Don't ruin yourself for her sake. If she fights her way out of this, she's worth you-- I saw where the voice was going, and I didn't like it.. I had already let that happen to one person close to me, I wouldn't let it to another.

Running nimbly in, I used an elbow to knock one aside and enter their impropteau ring. Rapidly unsheathing the athane, I held it to Matthias' throat, whispering, "I'm fairly sure you know what I want you to do."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Matthias smiled and flicked a knife from his sleeve, inserting it into Leito's gut, twisting, and shoving him aside. "Don't get in my way," he whispered, pulling down my panties.

I cried out, struggling against those still holding me down. Fists pummeled my form as they struggled to keep me still. "Leito!" I screamed, trying to get to him.

~Ozy~

Years
    I grimaced through the pain and with my other hand, removed the knife. It was dangerous to my bloodflow, yes, but if my decision about my newest acquisition's powers were correct... I flicked it across Matthias' throat, blood spattering the faces of all present. He fell back, and I felt the wound in the abdomen heal.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I screamed as a spray of blood hit my face. I looked Leito over for a moment, suddenly breaking down and crying. The other Slytherins scooted away, snatching up Matthias and running to the Nurse's station, obciously hoping they could save him.

I snatched my robes and pulled them about my shoulders, attemping to cover my body from Leito's eyes. I couldn't stop crying. I wished that I could, but the tears just wouldn't stop rolling down my cheeks.

I looked up at Leito for a moment. "Th-thank you," I whispered slowly, still crying. "I..."

I broke off, unable to make any more words squeeze out of my clenched throat.

~Ozy~

Years
    I stared after the departing Slytherins for a time, watching them depart. It looked like they would make it to the hospital wing in time. Barely. I smiled grimly, then turned to face Natalia.

I saw her crying and put an awkward hand on her shoulder, saying, "They were no more than the thugs of tomorrow. Simply br prepared in the future."

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I flinched at his touch on my shoulder automatically. I clutched my robes tighter around me. "Yeah," I whispered, forcing myself to my feet.

I swooned slightly as I took a couple of steps. "I'll be prepared next time. I won't bother you anymore," I added, trying my best to keep steady feet as I walked.

That was impossible.

I ended up back on my bum, still crying. I'd been hurt rather badly physically and even worse emotionally. I pulled my knees to my chest and shivered, wishing the night would just go away. I wanted my knife.

But he'd thrown it out. The only other one I had was in my dorm room. I couldn't make it back there yet...

~Ozy~

Years
    I gazed down at her, eyes unintentionally hard in the light of all that had happened. My mind was across the miles. I could almost see what was happening to my sister. Slowly, I offered a hand to aid here to her feet again. I shook my head slightly and the hard, emotionless glint faded from my eyes, at least as much as it ever did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back