• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Revived] How long does it take you to EV train??

Яiolu.

мσσηℓιgнт
    Years
    • Age 26
    • =P
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    With All The Items And Vitimins It Usally Takes No Longer Than An Hour And A Half.

Яiolu.

Rasengan

Naruto Shippuden Extradonaire
    Years
    It takes me about an hour to EV train one Pokemon. I hardly get Pokerus, so that could be part of the problem, but it only takes a few days to finish a team.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Macho Brace seems to help me as well, although I use the power items more.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Mainly about an hour for me. It takes me awhile to Ev Train in Attack now that the spot I used for Eving in Diamond was moved. I was pretty bummed :/

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Mainly about an hour for me. It takes me awhile to Ev Train in Attack now that the spot I used for Eving in Diamond was moved. I was pretty bummed :/
    Oh, well its still a decent amount of time. I am very fast at EV Training ^_^

Years
    takes make like 15 mins...Macho Brace and Pkrus really help...although it takes me the longest to train in HP cause its hard to find gastradoons...but thats in Diamond...in Plat its easy to get HP evs

Celph Titled

iBattle
    Years
    takes me about 45 mins. buying 10 vitamins for a stat that takes more time to train is really worth it (i used to not do this and it took me an hour).

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Usually it depends on my mood. Sometimes it depends on how hard the pokemon gains exp.

Years
    Depends a lot on what I am EV training.
    A simple sweeper won't take more than 20 minutes for me, as I use the bands and Pkrs.

On something that I need to spread the EV's around, then that will take me a lot longer, as I will always need to keep track of it on paper! XD
    I can forget easily.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    It only takes me about an hour max to EV Train including Vitamins, and Power items. And with my luck, I've never gotten Pokerus.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    It takes me ages, i'm probably the worst person at EV'ing up pokemon.
    I do try you know...

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
    Years
    It depends on which stat ur training, for example, attack and defense...also speed can go pretty fast. However, stats like the specials are thougher... Also, i u use several special items as well as the pokerus u can train pretty fast...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Also if I have pokerus, power items and the mood to do it, then I will EV the pokemon in no time.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sometimes if I am lazy I just EV train with pokerus and the Macho Brace. It takes a long time if I do that.

Keora

Fighting Master
    Years
    45 minutes at the most usually i just use vitamins and the power items. I have yet to encounter the pokerus

Back