• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Revived thread~ Your Real Name

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • Víctor. But I sincerely prefer being called Went XD (specially since the American keyboards lack the accent for the i and my ortographical nerdiness makes me sad whenever I see my name without it D:)

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Lol my name is Ethan, but I cant remember the last person who called me that (beside teachers and family), so people just play around with my last name

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • My real name is unimportant. That's why we uses avatars and aliases on the Internet.

I have some online friends who know my name - some by accident, some I intentionally told. I have online friends now who don't know my name, although they may get it once they ask me. :p

Online, if I'm talking to you and at the get-go I don't want you to know my name, that doesn't mean I don't want you to ever know it. Once I get to know you enough, then I can tell you.

But in the mean time call me TRIFORCE89, Triforce, or Triffy.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • My real name is Xinya...and yes a lot of people pronounce my name wrong but,eventually they get it right.

Years
  • Samantha. Hence the nickname Sammi. :3

I petty much like my name -- only bad thing about it is how common it is. So common, someone at work has the same name.

Years
  • question for myself, is why am i here if i'm not going to say my real name. yeah, it's sorta not common i guess. i looked it up on behindthename and actually some boys were name my name which is kinda creepy 'cause it's like ashley, you know where you'd laugh at the poor sap who was named it.
    gggaaahhh! my stupid spacebar!
    anyways, if i really trust someone enough to not stalk me or whatever, i'lll PM my real name....

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • My real name is Lucy. I was named after the character from the Chronicles of Narnia, and I'm glad I was. She's a wonderful character.
    I love my name very much, and I think it suits me. Maybe.
    There are four other Lucys in my school year, but I don't mind having a common(ish) name. As I said, I love it. =3

xX

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • My real name is Catherine, but if you wanted information on me you wouldn't find anything using that name. :P Everyone calls me Caitie. Yes, it's spelled differently. I don't know why but since birth my mom has told everyone to call me Caitie instead of Catherine, even though that's my real name.

Chelc

Years
  • Chelsea. 8)

My mom named after a song called Chelsea Morning by...uh, I forgot, but yeah. Chelsea's my name.

Back