• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

REVIVED: Your really old friends at PC.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    eh...
    1. Oni - First friend...kinda strange how it worked. i believe 2 other people involved...but oni'll get pissed if i say what happened. XD
    2. Casty - 2nd friend...i think...met via crush thread
    3. PM10000 - met thru convo with casty
    4. Suzu - ditto possiple crush thread
    5. Blue - not really much of an OLD friend but judging that one entire weekend of bordom and such, good friend
    now who else...*scans buddy list a bit*...
    6. the LPs(David and Karli) - random convo and crush thread

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • First friend... I think it was Simone. ^o^

But as for old friends, most of which are on the showgroups.php page :P

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Snowangel3181988- This was where my frenzy for posting started. XD Around the middle of Feburary. Me and her would always hang out in the Trivia and Games section and BOOM! we'd make posts around a rate of 0.5 post per minute. XD (It don't look like a lot but ooooh yes it is) Still.....it was some great experience.

*cough* You just had to bring that up didn't you? <_<; Well anyway, I remember it well too... it was February break. But that was quite a long time ago and I most definitely don't act like I did back then anymore. >_<

As for old friends... well, the two people that I think were my first friends here were probably Andy (Pokemaster10000) and Jordan (100marios). Andy already mentioned how we both started talking. I don't know if Jordan remembers this, but I do... anyways, there was this thread about a year ago and we ended up talking about stupid things we've done. The one thing I remember was his story about the lawn mower. He would tell about an incident, and then I would come up with one. We had lots of them too. o_o;

I just realized something interesting... Andy and I used to post multiple short messages. We went through hundreds in one week. o_o; But when I would post back and forth with Jordan it would take about a half hour to type up since they would end up huge essays that no one would want to read, except for us. Those were some good times, lol.

There's probably other people I could mention, but I'm tired and this is the longest post I've made in a while. Maybe I'll add more later...

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Alyssa Picariello... how could i forget her in my list? she used to be my friend long time ago and then we broke out of contact... wow once upon a time she used to be my sister in PC...

its really amazing that how i know and were good friends of so many popular people and i never got popular myself....

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Let's see... I remember Kairi, G-LANCE (NaVeR), LanceLite, and Miyu-chan being my very first friends. Even though I got along with everyone when I first joined, I talked to them the most. ^_^ We don't talk as much now, but I still consider them all good friends!

Two other people that I became close with soon after I joined were 100marios and Sayuri no Hoshi. We all three used to post so much in the old crush thread, and I loved it. I still have the most fun talking to them, even though they're not as active now... We're still really close though, and they're two of my best friends.

DragonTrainer and Sapphire Latios were also two other crazy guys that I met a long time ago. XD Even though we don't talk to each other that much anymore, I still enjoy reading their posts.

I would include more, but I think I'm about to have to get off! I'm tired and can't think much right now, anyway.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I guarantee most of you will have never heard of these people

Syrus the Magnificent (by far, the most popular person ever on PC)
    Kenny C 002 (My first online friend period)
    Zeke1 (It's a girl!)
    Dratini (My first pair, funny gal she was)
    22sa (4000 posts in 2 weeks? OMFG!)

And what about the name changes?

^^NICK^^ (now ^^NICK^^ version 99 or something)
    Haruka (now named Kairi :))
    Vito Winstrate (Now Satoshi-kun)

But in old PC, it was me and 22sa and Abby and Arcanine...We were the big 4, with 22sa being the most popular of course. We always racked up the votes in MOTM, and Andy usually got 4th :P:P:P:P;)

Ahh the good ol times

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • It's weird, but looking here, now that i drop for a visit, i guess i don't have anyone XD.

Back