• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Argh damn arena trap my beautiful electivire and charizard ; ; if they only survived a bit longer.

Oh well great match either way richard.

Also how the hell is your dugtrio so fast or is it that my pokemon are so slow.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    just post when ready im breeding right now

I'll be ready in a few, I need to add your FC.

And Soul, Dugtrio is extremely fast - base 120, if I remember. He's not Jolly, so Timid Starmie outruns him. Along with ScarfZard (yours was paralyzed, though, so that helped). There are plenty of Pokes that outrun him.

Also, Mithos, good battle! If there's one team weakness I've learned to deal with quite well, it's Electivire. Ever since I found out about his trait, all it takes is a predicted Thunderbolt and Electivire gets hurt BAD.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    I'll be ready in a few, I need to add your FC.

And Soul, Dugtrio is extremely fast - base 120, if I remember. He's not Jolly, so Timid Starmie outruns him. Along with ScarfZard (yours was paralyzed, though, so that helped). There are plenty of Pokes that outrun him.

Also, Mithos, good battle! If there's one team weakness I've learned to deal with quite well, it's Electivire. Ever since I found out about his trait, all it takes is a predicted Thunderbolt and Electivire gets hurt BAD.

Ok, My FC is in my signature bolded..

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    You know now that rich brings up electrivire, how come nobody has him use flamethrower?? he'd be so good with it too....oh well poor e-vire =/

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    tell me what I did wrong before I go emo on my team xD

heh, you did nothing wrong! Solid team... I just had your head spinning with predictions. Luckily I got all mine right (Gyarados was a gonner). Your team lacks a special wall, that's why Starmie scared the hell out of it. So when up against the likes of her, you've got to crack out some prediction skills to the max. Although, BoltBeamers can be a pain... but it can be done. I massacre Porygon-Z all the time with Dugtrio.

And AGAIN I'm having trouble connecting to WiFi.

Give me a few minutes to see what the problem is, jack, and I'll be on shortly.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009

wow i never realized that dugtrio was that fast. and i guess that my zard being paralyzed did screw me over a bit lol

You know now that rich brings up electrivire, how come nobody has him use flamethrower?? he'd be so good with it too....oh well poor e-vire =/

because electivires attack is better than its sp attack.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Yea thaz true, but its like salamence, its base atk is higher then its special, but people still go with special version of it you know??
    Im jus saying that becuase you never know what to expect...

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    thats okay it's not even my final team (as you have rated it before) just getting in some battles with my old team (wish I still had that togekiss =/)

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Punishment is bored out of his mind once again.

Oh man... that's too bad, because I'm done after this battle. :(

But tomorrow is another day! So I can handle that fluffy piece of crap then. ;)

And Jack, good battle! You've still got a bit to learn about, like the best times to switch, and the best held items, but you've got a good team going! I enjoyed it.

Like I said, I'm done with battles for the night. I'll be back on tomorrow, hopefully for most of the day. Then same for Sunday... and Monday it's back to Uni for me. Ah well!

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2007
    you kicked my ass so many switch outs during that game im not use to that xD

I am taking out ninjask, i hate it as a baton passer it sucks for holding up subsitute i cant get a swords dance in and it just sucks... reason why i threw the garchomp in was because I thought I was faster then the starmi, guess not... after that all down hill from there..

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    you kicked my ass so many switch outs during that game im not use to that xD

I am taking out ninjask, i hate it as a baton passer it sucks for holding up subsitute i cant get a swords dance in and it just sucks... reason why i threw the garchomp in was because I thought I was faster then the starmi, guess not... after that all down hill from there..

ahh dont worry jack, everyone looses =/
    god the more n more people the more i wana finish my team but its taking WAY longer then expected...

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Oh man... that's too bad, because I'm done after this battle. :(

But tomorrow is another day! So I can handle that fluffy piece of crap then. ;)

We shall see who is a cute fluffy not piece crap when Jumpluff U-Turn's right in front of your face and cuts you off sending you into a sprial of doom and you ultimately crash and Metagross isn't wearing a seatbelt so it gets flung out 150 feet causing a massive Earthquake that OHKOS it.

[/rant]

Okay then Richard. ;)

Last edited:
    Back