• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ricky's Great Shopping Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    No,sorry. I do have a level 100eved Charzard from Firered that I have kept for quite some time.

Well,I do have some event pokemon,but it is hard to part from them.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I was actully going to ask you if you could.

I have Arceus Event Level 100 from Jap Movie 9. That is probably the best one I have.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Sinjoh Palkia or Dialga then?

I hate to ask,but how do you have Celabi Jap Movie 10 when it hasn't came out in Japan yet? According to Serebii the event don't start for a few more days on the 10th.

Last edited:

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    Sinjoh Palkia or Dialga then?

I hate to ask,but how do you have Celabi Jap Movie 10 when it hasn't came out in Japan yet? According to Serebii the event don't start for a few more days on the 10th.

Ill take sinjoh dialga. And idk, got it in a trade. but it unlocked the story flashback thing in my SS...

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    3,2,1.......................Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey, Im doing a giveaway, but this one is even BIGGER!!!!!!! IM GIVING 30 POKEMON AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So this is how it works:
    To the first 5 people who tell me about the giveaway I will give them 3 pokemon each. To the 5 after them I will give 2 pokemon each. And to the 5 after them I will give 1 pokemon each.

Giveaway count:
    3 pokemon giveaway: 4 more left
    2 pokemon giveaway: 5 more left
    1 pokemon giveaway: 5 more left

Last edited:

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
    ooh i heard my favorite words.....give and away 0.o

lol. ok. you get 3 pokemon too. :)

BUMPING THIS TO NEW PAGE:
    3,2,1.......................Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey, Im doing a giveaway, but this one is even BIGGER!!!!!!! IM GIVING 30 POKEMON AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So this is how it works:
    To the first 5 people who tell me about the giveaway I will give them 3 pokemon each. To the 5 after them I will give 2 pokemon each. And to the 5 after them I will give 1 pokemon each.

Giveaway count:
    3 pokemon giveaway: 0 more left
    2 pokemon giveaway: 0 more left
    1 pokemon giveaway: 5 more left

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    I..I could have sworn you give away? Is this true? Is someone on the internet showing a random act of kindness? =O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back