• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Right-Handed, Left-Handed or Ambidextrous?

Which hand do you use the most?

• Total voters

Bay

Years
    Right handed. I tried sports and writing with my left hand, but you guys wouldn't want to see the failure. XD; All the things I do I do with my right hand and I'm comfortable with that. My mom is right handed too except for handwriting and she can write well left handed. O.o

xXI JOE IXx

I'm right handed, wish I could be both though, It must be so usefull

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I'm right handed and probably always will be. ^^

But if I try to write with my left and I totally fail.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm right handed. Whenever I try to write or anything with my left hand, as you would expect, it turns out really retarded or I end up hurting myself.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I write with my left hand when it's regarding pen and paper, but when I write on the chalkboard and everything, I write with my right. When it comes to throwing and catching and everything else, though, I'm so much better with my right hand than my left. But, I consider myself to be left handed regardless. It makes me feel good to think I'm included in the minority. :>

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I am ambidextrious. I write mainly with my right hand, but I bat left handed. It depends on my mood which hand I use *shrugs*

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    Ambidextrous W00T
    though in kindergarden the forced me to make my right hand more of a habit ;; cus i would switch hands ever-other-word XD
    then in fencing which i rule at i would battle get stuck where i couldn't move throw the sword to my left hand and whack the person senseless always winning XD, they made me only use my right

I was made to use my right when i was growing up, the writing which some from that hand is barely ledgeable but, the writing from my left hand is neat and pristeen.
    Will someone explain??

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I'm right handed and considering I'm a messy writer with my dominant hand, I'm almost completely illegible when I try and use my left hand to write.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm right-handed in just about every task that requires a hand.

Guess I was just never encouraged to train the left to do much more than just hang around. >:

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I am ambidextrous to an extent. But I think I fall more in the category of right handed.

My left hand lacks a little precision and accuracy, but has everything else including strength.
    For example: I write and draw well only with my right hand, along with other things that require accuracy. But my left hand is capable of doing almost everything else equally as my right hand does.

Back