• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Right-Handed, Left-Handed or Ambidextrous?

Which hand do you use the most?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Like the majority of people, I'm right handed, but I may as well be ambidextrous simply because I can do just about everything I can do with my right hand, with my left hand. Yay for being a freak, lawl.

Years
    I'm mixed-handed. I have a condition in my right wrist where I get flaring pain sometimes (it's not arthritis or carpal tunnel) or a ganglion cyst, and my right hand becomes almost unusable.

Naturally, I play computer FPSes and Guitar Hero left-handed, while I write with my right (even though I can write legibly with my left). I can use both hands equally in baseball, tennis, badminton, and golf. I also draw with my right hand, but I shade, blend, and color with my left.

Years
    Left-handed. Sure, I can do some things with my right, but pretty much everything with my left works better. Especially writing. I simply cannot write with my right. x_x;

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Right-handed. In everything. All the things I have to use my hands for, I do them better with my right hand than with my left.

My left hand fails.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Right handed. My left hand is pretty much dead weight (though it works surprisingly well in that role XD)

My handwriting is atrocious enough with my right hand; you don't wanna see my left...

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    It's really weird that most people are right handed. =/
    Well anyway, left handed for the win~! :D

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
    I wish I was ambidextrous. I can't even use both the drumsticks in Rockband because I'm not coordinated enough. :(

I'm right handed.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    I'm left handed, but I do a majority of non-writing related activities with my right hand. I could almost be ambidextrous if my writing with my write hand were on par with my left.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm right-handed. For a while I wanted to be ambidextrous but this poll has made me realize that I will never be able to hear that word and not think of Ambipom which saddens me greatly.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm right-handed. For a while I wanted to be ambidextrous but this poll has made me realize that I will never be able to hear that word and not think of Ambipom which saddens me greatly.
    You wanted to? Were you going to train yourself?

I'm sure I replied in a thread just like this recently. But I don't feel like looking for it. So...in short I'm right handed.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

You wanted to? Were you going to train yourself?

I'm sure I replied in a thread just like this recently. But I don't feel like looking for it. So...in short I'm right handed.
    I've been meaning to do something like that since grade 8. Ultimately, I was far too lazy to ever attempt it, though. :(

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Left handed but sometimes I do things with both my hands.

I write with my left hand though. People say my handwriting sucks. XD

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I'm right handed, but I could've been slightly ambidextrous if I'd continued with that DS game that teaches you how to become ambidextrous. :[

Back