• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

right-handed or left-handed?

Are u right handed or left handed?

• right

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • left

Votes: 27 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    i'm right...yeah right people rockssssssssssssssss....THE WORLD IS OUR!!!
    LOL

ps:(i have nothing agaist the left people,LOL)(really)

Years
    I'm...assuming that you're talking about whether one is right-handed or left-handed. o_o; Please do confirm if you are, since that'll probably help drive away the obscurity of this poll topic.

I suppose I'll answer anyway. I'm a card-holding member of the right-handed club, though recently I've started using my left hand to practice doing the things I'm generally quite good at with my right hand. So far my results don't seem to look very impressive, but I'm determined to keep trying until I actually achieve my goal.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I'm mostly a righty, however I'm also ambidextrous. I can write with either hand (though righty is neater than lefty), so I guess I blong to the third group or possibly both righties & lefties.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I am left. LEFT FOREVER! Even though, i seem to only write left handed, but for most other things my righty seems to take control.. i have no idea why XD.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Right handed, but, for some reason, I keep making left-handed friends XD
    They have make me try writing with the left one, but... no results yet XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm left-handed adjusted in a right-handed world. ♥ I've always been proud of being left-handed, as only two of my friends from school are left-handed along with me. It's always been something unique. As for adjusting in a right-handed world, I do tend to use things better fitted for right-handed people, such as scissors, with my left hand with no problem.

I have tried using my right hand for stuff, but so far it's not going so well. I'd love to be ambidextrous, it would be so cool. XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm right-handed. My mother and siblings are all right-handed too, but my dad is a lefty and so are his parents. I could go on about how left-handed people are meant to die nine years younger or something but I don't believe it so I won't.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I am left-handed. When I write, I use my left hand. Sometimes the spoon is in my left and the fork is in right hand. Doesn't matter anyways.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm right handed, though sometimes I would prefer to be ambidextrous as can find myself grabbing something with my right hand when it's to the left of me...

I think when typing however, my left hand does more work; considering I'm an FPS gamer that makes use of the WASD keys, it's not really all that strange.

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    I am right handed, being ambidextrous would help me a lot with a many things. I can't do anything with my left hand, except eat. But I am fine being right handed.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Right handed people are very common. So, I'm also a righty myself.
    I'm really messy with my left-hand with almost everything and I'm really comfortable with my right.
    I really want to use my left hand properly though...

Cid

Years
    I'm a righty, though I use my left hand more often when I'm not writing (e.g. carrying stuff)...
    Anyhow, I consider myself a righty since I'm bad at writing using my left hand...

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Ambidextros, yo.
    I can use both hands for anything, but I favor my right for writing, and my left for sports and stuff(Batting, throwing, stances etc.)

Years
    I'm right handed XP But I can draw left handed to some extent to, my art teacher made sure that we could at least manage a stick man with our left hands XD. But I can do it pretty well though a little on the wobbly side sometimes XP

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    It doesn't really matter if you're right or lefthanded... The right's shouldn't think that their better from the left's and likewise... i've come accross a lot of this type of people and i think their pathetic... You're human and human are meant to be diffrent... yes, and i have no idea why im saying this...

Im a righty but i want to be a lefty coz i think lefties looks cool with guitars... soo im pretty much using/training my left hand... that makes me a right/left handed?? do they have a name for this??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back